Please help name my kitten :)

We have a small dog and her name is Nala—from the Lion King. Almost 9 years later I still love the name. I think that would be cute for a cat too.

Bo Peep
Belle
Minnie, Daisy (Daisies are white)
Leia, Padme, Rey (Carrie, Daisy) be fancy and something like daisy-rey if you are a Star Wars fan

I like food names for cats. Maybe Ratatouille? Idk. My Ragdolls are Ginger and Wasabi. You will love her so much!
I did the exact same thing. First time I ever bought a cat. But he is absolutely wonderful! Enjoy!
Me too! We got 2 Ragdoll kittens in July. Really helped make our isolation more bearable.

Not a Disney name, but earlier this summer, I got to spend an evening chatting with Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters during a virtual Foo Fighters concert. It was sponsored by one of my vendors. A guy asked what he should name his kitten. Dave replied, "Eartha Kitten." I think it's funny and cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter