PLEASE HELP! Sick kid. Cruise leaves tomorrow.

Well you gave me a giggle. I read that as hope you don't get better lol

LOL.
Hoping you don't need my offer because she gets better, you stay healthy, and get to fly out as scheduled.

The importance of a well placed period-

Double lol since I teach English and should know better.

Let's eat grandma!

Let's eat, grandma.

Puncutation: It saves lives.

Yeah, saw this on a shirt. Laughed out loud.

That's funny!
Bad day today for her. Spent it in bed. Poor kid. I just want to go home!

Called the doctor. They feel the antibiotic is so strong it's causing the nausea. Using anti nausea pills to counteract that. Seriously just put me on a plane! Lol. Ugh I can't eat from this food court one more time! 2 meals a day from food courts for a week now and it's gotten old pretty quick. I think I've had one of everything. Lol. I'm just eating salads and fruit now. Lol lol. I want a sit down meal. A nice steak and baked potato! Lol

Sending you best wishes. I feel terrible for you and your girl. I can't imagine being this sick so far away from home isn't good feeling. How long does she go before throwing up and have you talked to any airlines about a possibility of a flying with doctors approval or is the flight home pretty long?

Been following your thread...May better days be in your daughters very near future. I can't even imagine what you and her are and have been going through.

DH got food poisoning at DIsney a few years back and had the Disney doctor come to our room and he received 2 shots and with in a day he was better, but that 24 hour was horrible so again I can't even imagine your ordeal...

Stay strong, this to shall pass!!! There is a rainbow in your near future...

Sending strength and good vibes to both you and your daughter!!!!:thumbsup2

I have been following this thread since the beginning and have checked it daily. I've been praying for your daughter to get better so y'all can go home! I'm so sad to see she is feeling worse again. I wish I lived in Orlando...I would bring you a hot meal from your favorite restaurant along with other things you need.

Is there no one besides stitchedangel(?) who lives nearby to help this poor mom? I feel so bad for her.

From one mom to another...hang in there with the grit of your teeth. My heart breaks for you. I would be going nuts!! Boy, will you two have a story to tell. Lol!! ;)

Since this thread has become more about following the welfare of the family and good wishes and not really DCL related anymore I am moving it over to the Coping and Compassion Board. You can follow the thread there.

Good luck to your DD and hope she makes a speedy recovery.

MJ

I just found this thread, I am so sorry for you and your daughter. I hope the new med has helped with her nausea and she can enjoy some time today at the parks. Hoping you will be able to make your flight tomorrow.

Yes it's a long travel day home for us. Flights with layover is 9 hours, and that is still 3 hours from home. I have booked a room for tomorrow night after the flight in Seattle, and we will do the next 3 hours on Sunday. She is still sleeping. I'm hoping she is up to a trip to MK. I'm dying to see new fantasyland. I checked to see if we could get into the beast castle for dinner for some real food, even if she just watches me eat. Lol. No Luck it's full. Or maybe just to DTD for dinner! I can't look t not her burger, nugget, pasta or ceaser salad! Lol

My fingers are crossed that you make it to MK and that you have an uneventful (in a good way). Trip home. I am glad your daughter is feeling better! Hats off to you for handing this whole ordeal in such a dignified way. Your daughter is lucky to have such a positive roll model!

No MK. She is mal nourished at this point. I had pedis sure delivered from turner drugs to put something in her. She has easily lost 10-15 lbs and her pants are falling off her. Of course to a teenage girl this isn't a bad thing, but she was only a sz 2-3 to begin with! Lol. So we are going to go to Dtd tonight and I'm going to find real food for myself. I had an ice cream sundae for lunch. I just can't go to that food court one more time! Lol lol. Well I got my $$ worth out of the refillable mug! Hahaha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter