Please join me in welcoming TourGuideMiKE as our newest DIS Corporate Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Awesome reviews. I'm off to check out TGM. Thanks!

I was just on the TGM site this morning. Most pages were fine but as soon as I clicked on the "Take a Tour" link - my Symantec Endpoint Virus Protection went NUTS!!! It picked up a Trojan Horse and a Trojan Malscript!!! I am on my work computer which I just received last week so it has the most up-to-date protection. I don't know if he is aware or if his site has been hacked but BE CAREFUL!!!!

He has really good information on specific attractions, such as which seat gives you the best view. His primary offering is touring information, which days to go to which parks (and he explains why) and what order to visit attractions in.

I have been trying to sign on with Mike, but eventhough I click on the $3.00 discount banner, the full price still comes up and asks for a discount code when you fill in your info....I haven't seen any discount code listed for disboard members. Can someone give me explicit directions on how to sign up with the discount?

Thanks TGM! Used your site to plan my trip. Had a great time, avoided long wait and most of the crowd. Best $20 we spent of the whole trip.:banana:

So, is it bad that while I wasn't all that impressed w/ TGM, I do love the color scheme, so I'm going to make it my default?

add me to the list of many, many happy TGM re-re-subscribers. I never go on a Disney trip without consulting with Tour Guide Mike.

welcome to the DIS-Boards, Mike and fam...

I was just on the TGM site this morning. Most pages were fine but as soon as I clicked on the "Take a Tour" link - my Symantec Endpoint Virus Protection went NUTS!!! It picked up a Trojan Horse and a Trojan Malscript!!! I am on my work computer which I just received last week so it has the most up-to-date protection. I don't know if he is aware or if his site has been hacked but BE CAREFUL!!!!

I had the same thing happen to me this morning. Said I should do a full system sweep to remove all remnants. I have Webroot anitvirus.

I used him before for our last trip and was planning to this time. But now I am afraid to.

hi,everyone,i will have a trip ,i image it's very nice.Recently i found a good website,this store have fashion shoes,lovely bags,and sexy lingerier.Dont miss it.
:dance3::banana::hippie:

I LOVE TGM. I won't do Disney without him. This is only my third trip but thanks to him I tour like a pro and never wait in lines. Welcome Mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter