Please join me in welcoming TourGuideMiKE as our newest DIS Corporate Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked out his website and I'll be using it next time I visit. I wish I had the money to do a VIP Tour!!!! :teacher:

Just signed up for TGM a few weeks ago. I love the site and the information is super helpful. I can't wait to use what I've learned on my trip!

Awesome. That's really cool. He does seem to have quite the knowledge of disney which is great. ...

We will be going to WDW in January for about my 12th time, and I signed up on Tour Guide Mike's website a month or so ago. I can honestly say it was worth every penny! even though we haven't gone using his tips yet, his insight on what parks to hit and what shows to see has helped us plan our stay much better than we ever had in the past. Plus, he has so many articles and details, you can spend days just reading about everything Disney has to offer (which i like to do). I highly recommend this to anyone going to WDW.

i think its a great idea, but i think you need to organize it a little better because it was kind of con fusing.

Can anyone who has used TGM recently on "completeness" of information? I have heard that the site has not been updated in some time (example: no info on Toy Story Mania). Not rabblerousing, trying to assess the value here.

Thanks!

Just got back from an 8 night Disney World vacation this week. While it was far from my first time visiting Disney, it was my first time using Tour Guide Mike's site. I can't speak highly enough about how helpful his planning tips were. Being such a Disney fan, I thought I knew the best ways to do the World, but I can honestly say that utilizing the tools on TGM's site made our vacation more enjoyable and fulfilling than I could have imagined... I know I must sound like someone paid to say these things, but the truth is that I am a very frugal person who debated paying the small fee to be a member of TGM's site for a long time. In the end, it was the best investment I could have made in my vacation, I urge anyone out there considering it to sign up. You won't be disappointed!!!

TGM looks like a really cool site! I'm sure I will put it to good use in planning our trip in the fall.

Sorry to be a cynic, but I have googled TGM for reviews and have still to find a review, other than by himself, that has anything good to say about it...ie Skamarakas . com!! I am very wary about sites like this and I hope Im wrong. How would it look for a site like DISboards having a sponser if he is a scam artist? Not that Im saying TMG is, but to charge what he charges for just doesn't sit right with me. Just my opinion :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry to be a cynic, but I have googled TGM for reviews and have still to find a review, other than by himself, that has anything good to say about it...ie Skamarakas . com!! I am very wary about sites like this and I hope Im wrong. How would it look for a site like DISboards having a sponser if he is a scam artist? Not that Im saying TMG is, but to charge what he charges for just doesn't sit right with me. Just my opinion :rolleyes::rolleyes:

We used his site in 2007 and it was awesome! I then referred a friend to use it last year when they went to Disney World over the 4th of July week and they never waited more than 15 minutes in line and that was during one of the busiest times of the year. I am using it again for our trip this year. I wonder why skamarakas is really so against it when so many do use it and are happy with it.

Is there really a $3 discount for disboards readers? Because whether I click on the link or go to the TGM site directly it says $21.95.

Is there really a $3 discount for disboards readers? Because whether I click on the link or go to the TGM site directly it says $21.95.

I was confused by this, too. You have to click on the link on the main TGM page as if you actually are going to purchase TGM and there is a discount code already entered on the sign up page that will give you the discount. I just signed up for the third time. I really like reading TGM's advice and I like the forums there a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter