Please join me in welcoming TourGuideMiKE as our newest DIS Corporate Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be a cynic, but I have googled TGM for reviews and have still to find a review, other than by himself, that has anything good to say about it...ie Skamarakas . com!! I am very wary about sites like this and I hope Im wrong. How would it look for a site like DISboards having a sponser if he is a scam artist? Not that Im saying TMG is, but to charge what he charges for just doesn't sit right with me. Just my opinion :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have used TGM 3 times so far. Have never been on a line longer then 20mins. Worth every cent. As soon as I get back from a trip I sign up again. the best part is you dont have a month or year membership. You have a membership unitll 30 days after you trip is over. Their fourms are great as well. If you join look at how long many of his members have been with him it will show you how many love his site and the info within. Some of the info may be a bit old but with the volume of info on his site I dont see how anyone could keep up with it. I have found old info on Disneys offical site. I have found if you contact him or one of the Sr. members of the site the info is updated. My biggest fear is that TGM will close up shop some day then I will be lost and wating on hour long lines again, what will I do for my touring info. TGM dont ever go.

PS I am planing on Retiring in 15 years and will be moving to the Orlando area Mike do you think you will be hireing?

Here's another good review of TGM:
I, like many folks on the DIS boards, love to vacation at Disney and to plan and beat the crowds all around the parks. I love knowing the ins and outs. I also thought I pretty much knew a lot about how to vacation at Disney. This past vacation in September, I decided that for the price of a few lattes I would try out Tour Guide Mike. Wow! It is a robust tool and I really did not need all the pieces but the price was absolutely worth it. His park recommendations were spot on and helped me to save a lot of time in the parks. I also found out some things I didn't know. I am going again in May and did not hesitate to pay for the service again.

I do not know TGM, am not associated with TGM, and I am also a *frugal* consumer so from me, this is high praise to pay for this service. I have been recommending TGM to my friends who go and also on some of the threads where folks are always asking, "what are the crowds like during this week of the year?"

Thanks Tour Guide Mike!

I just signed up for the fourth time. THANK YOU for some truly wonderful family memories, TGM. It has been worth EVERY penny and many, many more!

For those of you who think it's a scam.... I guess there will juat be shorter lines for me. :)

TGM, you're the best! :worship: The bad news is I keep staying up late browsing your site :rotfl2: Looking forward to trip #2 with your touring plans, during "peak season." Last time went smoothly during Easter, though I cheated and went to AK on a RED day....man, were we sorry about that, made a tactical retreat back to MK at 11:00 that day.

We have used his service 3 times and will again this year. I never waited more than 15 minutes for anything, even during the busy summer months. My family was impressed. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter