Plus size clothes shops near disney

Anyone have any suggestions for men?
(lost almost 4 stone since Feb.. but have more to go)

Casual Male XL - it's a nationwide big and tall chain (i buy tall stuff for DH in the store in detroit)..

i think there's one on I-drive just beyond wet and wild...(maybe an intersection or two past wet and wild..

i'm guessing that walmart also might have for men, but i've never paid attention - i never get past the women's plus clothing :)

marshalls and tj maxx might have big mens clothes too, but it's hit and miss...

casual male XL is a strore just for big and tall men..

Great suggestions on the clothing stores, there is a Casual Male XL about 100m from my hotel it seems.. I think I need to re-evaluate how many clothes I take out with me and the size of the suitcase I need to bring back :D

Great suggestions on the clothing stores, there is a Casual Male XL about 100m from my hotel it seems.. I think I need to re-evaluate how many clothes I take out with me and the size of the suitcase I need to bring back :D

Sign up to their email club for coupons and if you buy anything check the receipt - there is sometimes an offer on there or a quick survey which gets you another coupon

No Lane Bryant at Premium any more they closed a load of them there is one on 192 near target.
Jacqui

There is still a Lane Bryant Outlet at the Premium Outlets on International Drive

I was just about to come in and say the same thing - Lane Bryant deffo still there - but it is an Outlet store so not always the great stuff in there.

The Lane Bryant on 192 is brilliant - I love that store. Dillards in Florida Mall, Womens section is also as good as the Macy's Womens section BUT I tend to get a better selection at the one in Mall of Millenia but the one in Florida Mall has the best bargains and don't forget to get your 10% discount card for being an International visitor.

I like Lane Bryant. I picked up a lovely top there last trip (from the International Drive outlet store). I kept meaning to have a look round another store (the one on the 192 near Target and Joanns I think) but didn't get the time in the end. Glad to hear the outlet one is still there.

DH usually finds clothes in Target (jeans and t-shirts) in larger sizes and also at various sports shops around the Outlets.

they're a catalog company too - you can look up what they carry online

When did you last see the Lane Bryant at premium I was told it closed in September last year if you have seen it since then I will be doing a happy dance!
Jacqui
There is still a Lane Bryant Outlet at the Premium Outlets on International Drive

Anyone have any suggestions for men?
(lost almost 4 stone since Feb.. but have more to go)

My husband does well at K-Mart, US 192 east of Disney. He wears a 50 or 3X and needs an Extra Tall (3XLT in US size lingo) I hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter