• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like it might be acid reflux. I have it and it's not fun stuff. You'll want to go see a doctor, the acid can cause esophagus damage :(

Ah, my whole family has that. Mother, brother, two sons. Brother's ate away at his esophagus until it affected his carotid artery and messed up his heart rhythms. We were vacationing and he had to go to the hospital thinking he was having a heart attack...........he was very young for a heart attack of course.

My mom's brother also had such a severe case he had to have surgery.

Hello, I'm back. Crabs were yummy and the heathens were a little better behaved this evening. (of course the boy is pushing my limits at the moment)

What are we doing fun tonight?

Whatever you like.

happpy anniversary Miss and Mr Scrappy!!!

I second this..........even with the extra p.............:rotfl: Thanks Angel!

BTW, SOME people (Angel, Aimee, Phors, Flurry) need to get their MSN turned on.

I will turn it on in a few. Still cleaning up from dinner. I'll be back in a bit.

hi guys. Kids and DH are playing playstation which means I have uninterrupted computer time. At least for a little while. Eyes are acting funny though so I am not sure how long I will be here.

I'm just waiting around to see if you win the lottery too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter