• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

I took a xanax and a restoril and I'm still awake. :sad2:

Hopefully Aimee's upgrading us all to the Poly. :yay:

I have this song in my head....

I think we're alone now, there doesn't seem to be anyone around.
I think we're alone now, the beating of our hearts is the only sound.

I think I'm alone here.

S'okay, I'm just gonna keep posting till I start drooling, then I'll go to bed.

I should have picked a different fish for my cruise ticker. This one's a slow swimmer. :sad2:

Guess what!

Nope, not that.

Nope, not that either.

Okay, give? I'll tell you...

American Idol is producing a new show and they are looking for bands. Two of our doctors and a nurse sent in a video and they were invited to go out to Las Vegas. They are flying them out there and they leave tomorrow. Cool, huh?

The docs play the accordian and the nurse is a drummer. They go around to nursing homes and play for the patients. They call themselves the Jablonski Twins.

Yesterday my son and dil took Makayla out on their boat for a ride. They stopped the boat and were just floating there when a whole bunch of dolphins circled around them.

Probably faster swimmers than that dumb fish I picked.

Thank you Teva. And I will upgrade you to the Poly. Concierge even.

So, is this how you get to 14,000 posts Teva?

Where is everyone??? I guess that nobody waited up for me tonight. :( And it's too late for me to call. Might as well head to bed too, but I'll probably sleep most of the day tomorrow since the meds aren't out of my system. So I'll likely catch most of you tomorrow late afternoon/evening.

Thank you Teva. And I will upgrade you to the Poly. Concierge even.

So, is this how you get to 14,000 posts Teva?
Yes, it is. :sad2:
Where is everyone??? I guess that nobody waited up for me tonight. :( And it's too late for me to call. Might as well head to bed too, but I'll probably sleep most of the day tomorrow since the meds aren't out of my system. So I'll likely catch most of you tomorrow late afternoon/evening.
Helloooo :confused3
I just need 13 more posts after this one. I will do it Tevastyle.

You can do.But hurry I think I'm feel drool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter