PMSers Unite!

Depends who you are. ;) :rotfl::rotfl:

You do have a point:lmao:

I put my credit card in my bra the other day and thought of you guys. I think it's interesting that this thread popped up a couple days later.

Um, you mean eyebrow?
frida-unibrow.jpg
I much prefer Animal's unibrow!

animal_the_muppet.jpg

I put my credit card in my bra the other day and thought of you guys. I think it's interesting that this thread popped up a couple days later.
What a coincidence! A few days ago I went out to dinner and used my Amex Card and got double points, and thought of this place!

Well, well, well..what have we here:lmao: I wasnt a PMSer but I sure miss seeing all you assorted nuts:lmao:

Ya know, Merle brought up an interesting point. Pms thread comes back to life. The boards go down, then there is an earthquake and a hurricane a'coming. Cue the locusts. :rotfl:

Just made a delicious dinner of short ribs in a red wine sauce, buttered noodles, brussel sprouts and sourdough bread. I'm stuffed now. But that foot sure looks good. ;)

I was thinking the same thing! We can blame all of this on Tig.

That sounds good. Last night, we had tomato salad, flat iron steak cooked on the grill, corn on the cob, baked potatoes...man, it was good. Tonight was just some take out Chinese.

Speaking of lesbians...did Tig tell you she had an article published in Lesbian Connection magazine? I haven't read it. I did google 'Lesbian Connection Magazine' to see if I could find the article so I could read it though.

I didnt find it. My husband, however, did notice that my google search consisted of hunting for lesbians.

Came home from work and he's standing in the kitchen looking at me very strangely. I asked what was wrong. He replied "Would you like to tell me why you are googling lesbians?". I explained about Tig and her article and that I wanted to read it. He replied "Isn't that the same women you met in some hotel in Disney World?"

I had some 'splaining to do. :sad2:

Can we can it with the Frida Kahlo postings? I couldn't even stand looking at her work when I studied it. I am unibrowphobic.

I was just in Seattle and Alaska last week. I can find both of them on a map.

Those were my kids like 1 1/2 years ago. They look eviler now.

Hey there. It's been...what? 5 years?

Speaking of lesbians...did Tig tell you she had an article published in Lesbian Connection magazine? I haven't read it. I did google 'Lesbian Connection Magazine' to see if I could find the article so I could read it though.

I didnt find it. My husband, however, did notice that my google search consisted of hunting for lesbians.

Came home from work and he's standing in the kitchen looking at me very strangely. I asked what was wrong. He replied "Would you like to tell me why you are googling lesbians?". I explained about Tig and her article and that I wanted to read it. He replied "Isn't that the same women you met in some hotel in Disney World?"

That is the best thing I've heard today.:lmao::lmao:

I laugh every time I think of that!

BTW, it's in my note section on facebook if you still haven't read it.

I was thinking the same thing! We can blame all of this on Tig.
Angel's fault since she's the one who started it on facebook. :laughing:

***FYI Duckfan-in-Chicago is kinda smelling more like a frozen chicken finger than a duck**::yes::

OMG I am warped! Saw the stars ** after duck and wondered what bad word got starred out.....first thought duck"***", but realized it was only 2 stars....then I realized the stars were for emphasis. :rotfl2:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Too many pages since I waved. :eek: I can see a problem keeping up here. :laughing: Nice to read about how and what everyone is doing now.

Let's not forget Zombieland rules! :rotfl:
1.Cardio
2.The Double Tap
3.Beware of Bathrooms
4.Wear Seat Belts
5.No Attachments
6.The “Skillet”
7.Travel Light
8.Get a Kick *** Partner
9.With your Bare Hands
10.Don’t Swing Low
11.Use Your Foot
12.Bounty Paper Towels
13.Shake it Off
14.Always carry a change of underwear
15.Bowling Ball
16.Opportunity Knocks
17.Don’t be a hero (later crossed out to be a hero)
18.Limber Up
19.Break it Up
20.It’s a marathon, not a sprint, unless it’s a sprint, then sprint
21.Avoid Strip Clubs
22.When in doubt Know your way out
23.Zipplock
24.Use your thumbs
25.Shoot First
26.A little sun screen never hurt anybody
27.Incoming!
28.Double-Knot your Shoes
29.The Buddy System
30.Pack your stain stick
31.Check the back seat
32.Enjoy the little things
33.Swiss army Knife

Let's not forget Zombieland rules! :rotfl:
1.Cardio
2.The Double Tap
3.Beware of Bathrooms
4.Wear Seat Belts
5.No Attachments
6.The “Skillet”
7.Travel Light
8.Get a Kick *** Partner
9.With your Bare Hands
10.Don’t Swing Low
11.Use Your Foot
12.Bounty Paper Towels
13.Shake it Off
14.Always carry a change of underwear
15.Bowling Ball
16.Opportunity Knocks
17.Don’t be a hero (later crossed out to be a hero)
18.Limber Up
19.Break it Up
20.It’s a marathon, not a sprint, unless it’s a sprint, then sprint
21.Avoid Strip Clubs
22.When in doubt Know your way out
23.Zipplock
24.Use your thumbs
25.Shoot First
26.A little sun screen never hurt anybody
27.Incoming!
28.Double-Knot your Shoes
29.The Buddy System
30.Pack your stain stick
31.Check the back seat
32.Enjoy the little things
33.Swiss army Knife

Thank you, thank you! Someone on another thread gave me a tiny smack down b/c they thought Rule #2 was "Beware of Bathrooms". Oh no, my friend. Rule #2 is, in fact, "Doubletap". Of course I went back to the thread to tell said poster they were WRONG....and they never came back to acknowledge my superior intellect (or googling skills :laughing:). Totally chaps my hiney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter