Point Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddio

DIS Veteran
On rare occasions I will take large transfers of points to satisfy the travel needs of our team members. If you have 500 + points that you'd like to get quick cash for, send me an e-mail (team@dvcrequest.com) with the point details. I pay an immediate lump sum of $10.00 per point.

If you'd like to maximize the income for your points, please consider renting them through my service for $11.30 to $13.00 per point.

** The points must have a use year starting this month or later into the future.
** The points can not be previously banked or borrowed.
** I am looking for a minimum of 500 to 1200 points for each resort (due to the single tranfer rule imposed by DVC).
** Immediate payment by PayPal.I am accredited by the Better Businss Bureau.
** You may send me an e-mail to team@dvcrequest.com or telephone use toll free at 800-610-5791.

INTERESTED IN HAVING YOUR POINTS RENTED?

Maybe you have points that you'd like to move but don't meet the requirements above. I'd be happy to assist you with the rental of your points as I am always running short. More details on my rental program for members can be found here: http://www.dvcrequest.com/dvc-members.asp

Thank you,

David

Last edited:
I have 149 points - home(Bay Lake) good to Nov 11. December Aniv. I did bank them. Are you saying you can't use them?

I have 149 points - home(Bay Lake) good to Nov 11. December Aniv. I did bank them. Are you saying you can't use them?

That's correct. Banked or borrowed points can not be transferred. But thanks for taking the time to respond to my post. It is greatly appreciated.

David

I have 220 BWV points UY October 2010 available. These are bankable for use before October 2012. PM me when interested.

Hi David I have 492 points to transfer expire 8/11 . What rate are you paying
for points?

Phil

David ,I have 128 pts. for use until Aug.2011. 350 points available Aug. 2011. Any interest ? Sharon

Hi David I have 492 points to transfer expire 8/11 . What rate are you paying
for points?

Phil

Hi Phil,

I am looking for 2011 points. It sounds like yours are 2010 points with are not good to me (as a transfer) at this time.

David ,I have 128 pts. for use until Aug.2011. 350 points available Aug. 2011. Any interest ? Sharon

Hi Sharon,

I may have interest in the 2011 points. Which resort are they for?

David

I have 160 points that I am willing to transfer for BLT 2011 October use year. Please PM me if interested. Also, how much are you paying per point?

Update - My husband just called you and you clerified that you need at least 350+ points. Sorry we misunderstood. Thanks anyways! We look forward to renting with you.

I have 54 BWV points use year June 2011....I also have 200 BWV points but they are use year June 2012

The 350 Aug.2011 points are for BWV. Sharon

I might be interested in these points. What are you looking rto get for all 350 with quick cash payment via PayPal?

I have 160 points that I am willing to transfer for BLT 2011 October use year. Please PM me if interested. Also, how much are you paying per point?

Update - My husband just called you and you clerified that you need at least 350+ points. Sorry we misunderstood. Thanks anyways! We look forward to renting with you.

Yes, I have you all set up now.

I have 54 BWV points use year June 2011....I also have 200 BWV points but they are use year June 2012

Looking for 350 + per resort(2011) but thanks for contacting me.

David

i have 112 beach club points with December11 use year. PM me if interested

Hi David
We have 186 August 2011 BWV points. Any interest?
Larry

Thank you to both of you for responding to my post. Because we are only allowed a SINGLE transfer of points per use year, I need a minimum of 350 points per transfer. You can always view my 'member's area' if you'd like to rent your points through us. BCV and BWV are HOT right now.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter