Point Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some February 2011 points available if you can use. Please let me know if these can be of help.

Thank you to both, however, I need a minimum of 350 points per resort. I do have renters for your points if you are interested in my "member's" program.

How many and which resort?

David

I have 119 BLT Feb 2011 UY but also have available the 160 Feb 2012.

Hi-

I have 350 BCV points with a June 2011 use year and 200 AKV points with an August 2011 use year... all available for rent or transfer.

Hi,
We have a September use year. We currently have 350 points available which expire at the end of August 2011 (but are bankable until the end of April 2011). As of September 2011 we'll have another 350 points available for transfer. Are you interested in either set?
It's been years since we transferred pts so I'm a little rusty... :)
Thanks.

I have 119 BLT Feb 2011 UY but also have available the 160 Feb 2012.

I need them all in the same use year as you can only transfer once per use year. If you need assistance with renting them, you can contact me direct for program details.

Hi-

I have 350 BCV points with a June 2011 use year and 200 AKV points with an August 2011 use year... all available for rent or transfer.

Yes, I could be interested in a transfer of 350 BCV points. Please contact me with pricing details.

Hi,
We have a September use year. We currently have 350 points available which expire at the end of August 2011 (but are bankable until the end of April 2011). As of September 2011 we'll have another 350 points available for transfer. Are you interested in either set?
It's been years since we transferred pts so I'm a little rusty... :)
Thanks.

I might be interested in both sets. Which resort?

David

I have 195 point for transfer at BCV - March 2011 use year. $10 per point if you are interested.

I have 120 points to transfer for use year April 2011.

I have 195 point for transfer at BCV - March 2011 use year. $10 per point if you are interested.

Due to the single transfer per year rule, I need to hold out for 350+ points. You might want to consider my member rental program if you would like to rent your points instead.

Can't believe I left that out....BWV. :)

Still interested. PM or email me with best price.

Sent you a pm... 350 BCV June 2011 or 2012 points
thanks

Did read your PM. Let me know if I can help.

David

I have 60 pts that will expire at the end of May 2011. Pretty sure these points were not banked. If you are interested, I can verify with DVC to see if points were ever banked.

Due to a unique situation, DVC manipulated my points and I will be unable to transfer those points. Apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter