Point Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm new to the forums and just learned about the whole point rental system so forgive me, I'm sure I have some dumb questions.

1. How do I know how many points I would need for my stay?

2. Are the points just for the resort or do they include other things like tickets to Disney? (I don't need tickets to Disney).

3. How far in advance do people usually rent points?

Thank you so much to anyone who can help answer my questions!

~Shari

*Heading to Disney for the first time (as an adult) in May!

Hi! I'm new to the forums and just learned about the whole point rental system so forgive me, I'm sure I have some dumb questions.

1. How do I know how many points I would need for my stay?

2. Are the points just for the resort or do they include other things like tickets to Disney? (I don't need tickets to Disney).

3. How far in advance do people usually rent points?

Thank you so much to anyone who can help answer my questions!

~Shari

*Heading to Disney for the first time (as an adult) in May!

Welcome to the DIS, Sheri. To determine the points required, you can use the point calculator on my website.

The points are for accomodations only.

Popular room types can sell out as soon as the 11 month booking window opens. Popular resorts can be sold out as far as 7 months in advance. At less than 7 months, the availability starts to dwindle.

I hope this helps you somewhat.

David

Thanks! Which resorts tend to fill up the fastest? Which room types? I'm just wondering what way to go if I can find points to rent.
Thanks again,
Shari

I have 320 SSR points (mar2011 UY) available for transfer, do you have an interest?

I have 200 pts for AKV kidani - use year August 2011. I'm new at this...how does the transferring of points work

I have 200 pts for AKV kidani - use year August 2011. I'm new at this...how does the transferring of points work

It's a very simple process. A quick telephone call to Member Services is all that is required. You tell them how many points you want to transfer and who you want them transferred to.

Previously banked or borrowed points cannot be transferred. Transfers are final and can not be reversed.

David

Hi David! I know you said use year of April but I just wanted to check anyway. I have over 300 pts. available with a March use year. Let me know if you're interested, please email me at raerae7579@aol.com.
Thank you,
Rachel

I am in need of points for:

Bay Lake Tower
Boardwalk Villas
Beach Club Villas
Animal Kingdom Villas
Villas at Wilderness Lodge

The points must have a use year of April 2011, June 2011, August 2011, September 2011, October 2011 or December 2011.

The points can not be previously banked or borrowed.

I am looking for 350 to 1200 points for each resort.

Immediate payment by PayPal or check. It's your choice. I am accredited by the Better Businss Bureau.

You may PM me, send me an e-mail to david AT dvcrequest.com or telephone me toll free at 800-584-7621.

Thank you,

David

It's a very simple process. A quick telephone call to Member Services is all that is required. You tell them how many points you want to transfer and who you want them transferred to.

Previously banked or borrowed points cannot be transferred. Transfers are final and can not be reversed.

David

Ok thank you. So if my use year is August 2011 wouldn't that be considered borrowing to transfer them now?

David, I have 20 banked points that need to be used by July 31. I can not start a rental thread on here since I have not actively participated within 6 months. Will you be able to rent the 20 points for me?

David

Please let me know how much per point and if you are interested

Hi we have 90 points that expire at the end of Feb. 2012 that I would like someone to help us rent. They are for the BLT. Thanks!

Hi David! I know you said use year of April but I just wanted to check anyway. I have over 300 pts. available with a March use year. Let me know if you're interested, please email me at raerae7579@aol.com.
Thank you,
Rachel

Send me an e-mail with details (Resort): david@dvcrquest.com

Ok thank you. So if my use year is August 2011 wouldn't that be considered borrowing to transfer them now?

No, They would go into my August 2011 use year.

David, I have 20 banked points that need to be used by July 31. I can not start a rental thread on here since I have not actively participated within 6 months. Will you be able to rent the 20 points for me?

Sorry, most of my guest are looking for 3+ nights. 20 points won't cut it.

Please let me know how much per point and if you are interested

Send me an e-mail : david@dvcrquest.com

I have 200 pts for transfer at $11 pp. Call or PM is you need assistance

Scott
(585) 749-3139

I have to pass Scott. Thanks.

Hi we have 90 points that expire at the end of Feb. 2012 that I would like someone to help us rent. They are for the BLT. Thanks!

Try here: http://www.dvcrequest.com/disney_vacation_club_members.htm

David

David
I have 200 BWV points March 11 I can transfer them for $11.00 per point. Hope to hear from you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter