Point Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 160 June 2012 SSR points, 160 June 2013 SSR points and 45 2011 banked points.
(so this would allow 320 points for transfer and you get the 11 month window)

The original post for transfer does not list SSR. Are you interested in these 320 SSR points for transfer?

I realize you would only rent the 45 2011 points (which expire in May 2013).

thanks!
halekai64

I have 160 June 2012 SSR points, 160 June 2013 SSR points and 45 2011 banked points.
(so this would allow 320 points for transfer and you get the 11 month window)

The original post for transfer does not list SSR. Are you interested in these 320 SSR points for transfer?

I realize you would only rent the 45 2011 points (which expire in May 2013).

thanks!
halekai64

I could certainly rent your points on your behalf but would not be interested in a transfer at this time.

David

We need about 103 points beginning Feb 16 2013. Probably staying at wildnerness lodge or beach club. Prefer a transfer if all possible. Our home base is Saratoga Springs.

We need about 103 points beginning Feb 16 2013. Probably staying at wildnerness lodge or beach club. Prefer a transfer if all possible. Our home base is Saratoga Springs.

Unfortunately we do not handle point transfers. If you are interested in renting the necessary points just go to our easy to use website and submit a reservation form.

Here is the link:http://www.dvcrequest.com/reservation_form.htm

Thanks, :)

Are you still asking for transfer points. I have 350 SSR Oct 2013 points I would be interested in transferring

I have 333 current VWL points available to transfer, October use year, and could borrow from next year to make your 350 minimum. Interested?

I have 333 current VWL points available to transfer, October use year, and could borrow from next year to make your 350 minimum. Interested?

We would be happy to help assist you in renting out your VWL points however at this time we do not handle point transfers.

Here is the link to the members section of our website which describes our process.
http://www.dvcrequest.com/associate/

If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them for you, just send me a message or give me a call 800 610-5791.

~Kelly

I have 275 pts avail for BCV.

I'd love to take your points but because I can only accept 1 transfer in per year, I need 350 or more points. I could certainly assist you with the rental of your points though. They'd probably be gone in a day or two.

~ David

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter