Points for Rent - $10/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a 1- bedroom at Bay Lake Towers if possible. That's one of the only locations where the 5 of us can stay.
Thanks so much..
Pooh lover chef :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

No problem I will check avil can you let me know your dates of travel and view if avil at BLT - also if not avil would other resorts be OK and wich ones in order.

Thanks have a magical day

Bob
Cdn Mickey

I sent a email already. Looking for a 2 bdrm standard view for 4 nights in September. The dates are: 9/13-9/17. I believe this is a 108 point reservation. I am ready to book ASAP.
-Brian

Good afternoon Brian

I sent you a reply to your email room is avil but going fast

Let me know what you would like to do

Have a magical day

Bob
CdnMickey

We're considering renting DVC points for our trip this October - would it be possible for me to converse with you through email about this process? I'm pretty sure I understand what to do, but I'd like to make sure and ask some questions.

No problem

Please feel free to ask me anything about DVC, Disney, WDW etc I would love to help make this October the best trip you have ever taken.

We love Disney and have been doing this since 1998 so if I can help I will.

Have a magical day

Bob
CdnMickey@msn.com

Looking for 135 points for Kidani Village for June 13th -20th... Spur of the moment thing for my mom. Trying to find some for $8 per point. Please let me know if you have anything. If they do not have Savannah View standard room would be fine too.

Looking for 135 points for Kidani Village for June 13th -20th... Spur of the moment thing for my mom. Trying to find some for $8 per point. Please let me know if you have anything. If they do not have Savannah View standard room would be fine too.

Sorry I rent for $10/pp

Good luck and have a magical day

Bob
CdnMickey

Hi I am looking for 3 studios for the week of October 15-October 23rd (can be flexible).

Resorts in the order of preference: BCV, BWV, OKW, WLV

Thanks...you can email me at kelley_4@hotmail. :)

Hello there!

We would like to use 109 points please!

AKV Jambo Value Studio Oct. 12-17, 2010

BLT MKV Studio Oct.17-20, 2010

Please contact me at 615-419-3626.

We have excellent DVC references.

Thanks,

Jenni

I am looking to have 14 points transferred to extend my vacation a night---March 2011. Can you help? Thank you.

I'm looking to rent points for October 7-14 at either BLT, BWV, AKV or BCV (standard view if available and I want to add the dining plan). Please let me know if you have any more points available!

Good day

Due to computer access problems I am a cuple of days behind on checking - I will be up to date by Tuesday

Talk to everyone soon - just post your reqest and I will get back to you very soon

Bob
CdnMickey

Hello,
I am looking for renting points for a disney vacation. I was interested in Bay Lake Towers from November 30th thru December 5th, 2010. I believe it was around 77 pts. Could you let me know if this is something you may be able to help with. I would also be interested in Beach Club if Bay Lake was not an option.

Thanks,
Joe

Hi. I am looking for 105 points to rent a studio for 7 nights at BCV starting October 24, 2010 and checking out on October 31, 2010. Can you help?

Thanks

I'm looking to rent points at BLT studio or something else on the monorail line for July 7th-13th of this year for 2 adults and 2 young children. THank you. I'm really looking forward to renting for this vacation.

hi- im looking to rent points for oct 9-16th at kidani village, can you help???

That is no problem is the room is avil - to find tat out I will need to know the size room your interested in as well as the view you would like if avil

Have a wonderful weekend

Bob
Cdn Mickey

I'm looking to rent points for October 7-14 at either BLT, BWV, AKV or BCV (standard view if available and I want to add the dining plan). Please let me know if you have any more points available!

I have points available if you wish to book let me know

Bob
Cdn Mickey

The only avil for your dates currently is SSR

I'm looking to rent points at BLT studio or something else on the monorail line for July 7th-13th of this year for 2 adults and 2 young children. THank you. I'm really looking forward to renting for this vacation.

Nothing on the monorail - just OKW or SSR

Hi. I am looking for 105 points to rent a studio for 7 nights at BCV starting October 24, 2010 and checking out on October 31, 2010. Can you help?

Thanks

Good day

Nothing at BCV but AKV has several (Savana View 110 points or Standard View 89 points)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter