Points for Rent - $10/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am looking for renting points for a disney vacation. I was interested in Bay Lake Towers from November 30th thru December 5th, 2010. I believe it was around 77 pts. Could you let me know if this is something you may be able to help with. I would also be interested in Beach Club if Bay Lake was not an option.

Thanks,
Joe

I don't have points at BLT so I can checkdates only 7 months out (April 30)

Hello there!

We would like to use 109 points please!

AKV Jambo Value Studio Oct. 12-17, 2010

BLT MKV Studio Oct.17-20, 2010

Please contact me at 615-419-3626.

We have excellent DVC references.

Thanks,

Jenni

Only SSR available for your dates

If I did not reply to your post :confused3

I am sorry that I missed it in the volume of requests :surfweb:

please repost and I will reply :littleangel:

Thank you
Bob
Cdn Mickey:cool1:

Hello! I am looking for 180 points for my friend--check in Sept 22, 2010, check out Sept 28, 2010...Looking for Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani 1 BR savanna view. Can book this today :) Please let me know!

aliciamt7@hotmail.com Thank you!!

If you can check on the Beach Club Villas on April 30th for the dates mentioned above, I would be very interested in acquiring those.

Thanks,

Joe Valko
330-726-7406

Hi! We are currently looking to rent aprox 350? points to stay at the Boardwalk Villas (2 bedroom). Jan 7, 2011-jan 16 2011. Do you have any more points still available?

I need 279 points. Would like November 14th - 21st. Are your points available for BCV at that time and do you still have points left?

Thanks,

JFN

I am looking for BLT 1 bedroom /studio from either October 10th-15th or 17th-22nd, is this available. I am ready to book!

I am looking for BLT 1 bedroom /studio from either October 10th-15th or 17th-22nd, is this available. I am ready to book!

I will check for a Studio or 1 bedroom at BLT - I have not seen much avil at BLT yet but I will try and let you know (Any view)

Bob
CdnMickey

I am interested in points for July/August 2011. They are for a cruise so home resort doesn't matter to me, 150 points in total. Please PM me if you have points available to transfer for use then.

need to sleep 7, flexible about location
Dates - 3 nights starting 10/31
Please let me know if you still have points available!
Thanks!

i am looking for approx. 210 pts for october to disney world, beach club villas. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!- elicia

Hi,

I was wondering if you still had points left? I was looking for OKW (studio) for December 6-10 2010. I think it will be 36 pts or if you could find out how many point the Poly (garden view) for the same dates would be.

Thank you,

Kim

stellablu88@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter