• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 148 POLY points $19.75 Feb 2022 UY, 215 AKL points and 311 OKW points at $18.50 Oct 2021 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyonMars

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I love stalking the availability site and finding reservations! As some people cancel there has been more availability!

Points can be used anywhere within the next 7 months!

Please PM me the dates you are looking for, which resorts you would prefer, and size of accommodations and for how many people and I will do my best for you!

Payment via PayPal (free with friend and family or you pay the fee if required)

Last edited:
Hi! Is there any availability for a night or two starting 2/27 for a studio at the Poly? It would be for 2 adults. :)

Hi! There is literally only 1 studio for 2/27, it is 1 night only at Animal Kingdom Village Kidani Savannah View for 19 points, everything else is waitlist only for 2/27.

Hi! There is literally only 1 studio for 2/27, it is 1 night only at Animal Kingdom Village Kidani Savannah View for 19 points, everything else is waitlist only for 2/27.
Oh wow! Fingers crossed a confirmed reservation pops up last minute. Thank you so much for checking!

Hi

There is availability with check in 10/15/22 and check out 10/20/22.

For Animal Kingdom Lodge there is a 2 bedroom villa at Kidani Village for 185 points - standard view
233 points - savannah view
there is also a 2 bedroom lock off standard view at Jambo House - also 185 points

For Old Key West you do a 2 bedroom near Hospitality House for 190 points.

Total cost is number of points times $18.50.

If you would want to proceed you would need to private message me this and I would need your names, names and ages of children, address, email, and phone number in order to make the reservation in your name. The rules of the board need to keep this info private and you need to have had enough messages to be able to send a private message. There are test messages you can send if you need more to get to this number.

Hi Clancey Oliver

There is wide open availability in August, You can have any week that you would like.

Open July 31 - August 5, August 7 - 12, August 14 - 19, August 21-26, August 28 through 9/2. All are 135 points for the 5 days, except the last one which goes into September - that is 128 points. You can have near hospitality house category or not.

Let me know by Private message if you want to go ahead. I would need your names, names and ages of children, address, email, and phone number in order to make the reservation in your name.

Hi Gracecp,

Poly is available from 9/5 to 9/9 (4 nights) , standard view 56 points, lake view 76 points.

Let me know by Private message if you want to go ahead. I would need your names, names and ages of children, address, email, and phone number in order to make the reservation in your name.

Any interest/ability to transfer all of the point for one of the contracts?
I love stalking the availability site and finding reservations! As some people cancel there has been more availability!

Please PM me the dates you are looking for, which resorts you would prefer, and size of accommodations and for how many people and I will do my best for you!

Payment via PayPal (free with friend and family or you pay the fee if required)

I have 175 Animal Kingdom Lodge points and 144 Old Key west points remaining. Can be used anywhere in the next 7 months, or up to 11 months at their respective resorts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter