• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 148 POLY points $19.75 Feb 2022 UY, 215 AKL points and 311 OKW points at $18.50 Oct 2021 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I was wondering if there was any availability may 8th through the 14th. Dates are pretty flexible a little earlier or later is fine 2 adults 2 kids at the poly first choice, beach club or boardwalk 😀 I’m still trying to get pm to activate. I’ve been at it for days. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Chatting away but no luck lol. I don’t think I’m start my own thread worthy. I mean what would I start a thread about? My inability to open pm function as a stay at home mom who sold toilets for 15 years and now I’m neck deep in Disney dvc point rentals? Hey maybe I’m on to something?

Do you have any AKL points still available?
Are you able to transfer?
I will be needing 176 AKL points total

Are you able to bank the AKL points to use for an Oct 2022 reservation? A friend of mine is looking to rent 90 AKL points to book a 2BR Kidani Savannah from Oct 19-21, 2022.

Any availability for 12/4/22-12/9/22 in a studio at AKL? I'd like to rent from you if so.

First time renting points… new user :)

looking for Poly studio 9/25-9/30 or 9/18-9/23
4 guests (3 adults 1 infant)
Or boardwalk 1 bedroom

I love stalking the availability site and finding reservations! As some people cancel there has been more availability!

Points can be used anywhere within the next 7 months!

Please PM me the dates you are looking for, which resorts you would prefer, and size of accommodations and for how many people and I will do my best for you!

Payment via PayPal (free with friend and family or you pay the fee if required)

I am interested in 128 points for Poly for 12/10-17. I don’t know how to PM you.

Hello, i'm looking for a studio from April 25th through the 30th at Animal Kingdom. Is there anything available for those dates? 2 adults, no children

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter