• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 148 POLY points $19.75 Feb 2022 UY, 215 AKL points and 311 OKW points at $18.50 Oct 2021 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI boymama1219,

Since 10/8/22 is more than 7 months out from now to make a reservation now an owner would need to own at Boardwalk or Beach club and I do not. At 7 months out any points can be used to make that reservation if available then.

Hi Sw33t angel,

Unfortunately not one day of those dates is even available - Spring break in March has very slim availability anywhere!

Hello! Do you have BLT studio standard or lake view available from 8/26-9/2? Please let me know with pricing, thank you!

Hi Austinalexander,

I have BLT lake view studio is available 8/26 to 9/2 ( 7 nights) is 134 points times $18.50 is $2479.

You will need to be able to private message me to make this reservation as your information needs to be kept confidential. I will need your names, names and ages of children, address, email, and phone number to make the reservation in your name.

There is a place to send test messages I believe to get up to the 10 needed to be able to private message.

Perfect, I’m happy with that! Let me do what I need to do to have access to private message and I’ll hit you up immediately. I might have to wait until my account is 24 hours.

Hello…
Not sure if you still have any points still available. We are looking for either a 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom preferable the two for November 6th through the 14th. We would have five adults in the room. Thank you for checking
The Albino Family
Danielle
Would you be able to get into Animal Kingdom Lodge. Old Key West was our last choice so May take some convincing. Thank you Danielle

Hi Danielle,

I do not have enough animal Kingdom Lodge points left to do a 1 or 2 bedroom from 11/6 through 11/14, but there is availability if you can find someone else with enough AKL points.

Hi there!

My family and I were looking for Bay Lake Tower Studio Theme Park View 9/10/22-9/17/22. It would be 3 adults.

Thank you!

Hi Danielle,

I do not have enough animal Kingdom Lodge points left to do a 1 or 2 bedroom from 11/6 through 11/14, but there is availability if you can find someone else with enough AKL points.
Do you have enough to do a studio preferably 11/25-12-2 but any week late October through early December might work

Do you have enough points left to do a 2 bedroom savanna view villa at AKL on 12/4-12/9?

Ebreck,

I can do Poly 8/24 to 8/27 for you. Standard view is 66 points, and lake view is 78 points.

Please pm me if interested. I'm trying to catch up with posts/messages.

Ebreck,

I can do Poly 8/24 to 8/27 for you. Standard view is 66 points, and lake view is 78 points.

Please pm me if interested. I'm trying to catch up with posts/messages.

I am interested. I may not have enough posts to send a message as I do not see anywhere to message you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter