• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent : 150 BWV POINTS AFTER DEC.1 FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
10/27-11/3 BWV need 3 studios. Sorry still new here and not sure if this is what you may even have available.:)

Just finished booking a Disney vacation at BWV in October with the help of Patrick McCann. I have rented points in years past, and I must say that this time was a piece of cake. Patrick was very helpful and quick to respond to all questions and he got us the dates we wanted. We were able to rent a preferred view and are waitlisted for a boardwalk view. Fingers crossed for that to come through:cool1: Thanks Patrick:cheer2:

I'm looking for May 4th-13th at old key west in a studio. I think its 133 points.

Stephanie

I'm looking for May 4th-13th at old key west in a studio. I think its 133 points.

Stephanie

To complete the reservation Disney Member Services require :
The name of the lead guest.
The Address of the lead guest
The email address of the lead guest
The telephone number of the lead guest
The names of the remaining guests
the dates of birth of any children

It would be for Check in March 13 (Tuesday) and Checkout March 16 (Friday). Looking at Boardwalk for 42 pts for a studio. Or Beach Club for 48 points for a studio.

PLEASE let me know if you can help..it is a birthday present.

Thanks,
Dori

It would be for Check in March 13 (Tuesday) and Checkout March 16 (Friday). Looking at Boardwalk for 42 pts for a studio. Or Beach Club for 48 points for a studio.

Thanks,
Dori

Supply your details by email and I will book tomorrow
Patrick:dance3:

Thanks,
Dori
Hope you are able to find an alternative birthday present as there were no rooms left .
I got a little confused with the time difference:rolleyes1

Patrick, sorry after the ice storm and my husband getting some sleep we finally were able to talk. I would like to book AKL studio club level 4/15-18. Thanks I look forward to hearing from you. Nicole

Patrick, sorry after the ice storm and my husband getting some sleep we finally were able to talk. I would like to book AKL studio club level 4/15-18. Thanks I look forward to hearing from you. Nicole

At work will book later if you have supplied al your details as per my first post
Thanks patrick

Hello. We are a familiy of 5 loooking for a 2 BR Villa at either Beach Club Villas (preferred) or Boardwalk Villas for any 5 consecutive days between July 1st and July 20th.

Any chance ??

Hello. We are a familiy of 5 loooking for a 2 BR Villa at either Beach Club Villas (preferred) or Boardwalk Villas for any 5 consecutive days between July 1st and July 20th.

Any chance ??

AVAILABILITY ONLY AT BWV GARDEN/POOL VIEW FROM 6TH THROUGH TO 20TH JULY ANY FIVE CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS
LET ME KNOW IF i CAN HELP
PATRICK:yay::yay::yay:

Do you still have any points left? I am needing 252 for a one bed OKW nearest Hospitality House botton floor OR elevator. Please e mail me at gerrinrick@aol.com of you have the points and would be interested in doing buisiness. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter