• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent : 150 BWV POINTS AFTER DEC.1 FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick, sorry after the ice storm and my husband getting some sleep we finally were able to talk. I would like to book AKL studio club level 4/15-18. Thanks I look forward to hearing from you. Nicole

Sorry,
the 15th was not available
all the best
Patrick

we have three adults and are looking for standard BWV studio for checking in December 16, 2012 and checking out December 23, 2012

we have three adults and are looking for standard BWV studio for checking in December 16, 2012 and checking out December 23, 2012
When I return from work tonight I will book your holiday if available,
To complete the reservation Disney Member Services require :
The name of the lead guest.
The Address of the lead guest
The email address of the lead guest
The telephone number of the lead guest
The names of the remaining guests
the dates of birth of any children

78 points $936 for BWV standard
email me at ssmg2009@ntlworld.com

FOR QUICK RESPONSE:yay::yay::yay::yay:
JUST BOOKED MY FIRST CHRISTMAS RESSIE FOR MY OWN FAMILY ONLINE

Hello,
Looking for 64 points for BWV Studio from Sunday 11/11/12 to Saturday 11/17/12 (6 nights). Two adults and 1 child. Do you still have points available?
Thanks

Hello,
Looking for 64 points for BWV Studio from Sunday 11/11/12 to Saturday 11/17/12 (6 nights). Two adults and 1 child. Do you still have points available?
Thanks

email sent good news:dance3:

Okay - I got your email! I'll take it.:woohoo:
please email
ssmg2009@ntlworld.com

to complete the reservation Disney Member Services require :
The Address of the lead guest
The email address of the lead guest
The telephone number of the lead guest
The names of the remaining guests
the dates of birth of any children

Hello,

I am a DVC member at Beach Club Villa's. I am looking to rent additional points at the Boardwalk Villa's for Easter week. I am looking to rent a 2 bedroom Villa - from 4/14-4/20 - which is 272 points. If you could please let me know if you have any more points available I would really appreciate it. If you do and there is availability I will then provide you with all the information you require! Thanks so much for your help......

Take care,
Heather Green :):):):)

I sent you the email through aol.
to complete the reservation Disney Member Services require :
The Address of the lead guest.
The email address of the lead guest.
The telephone number of the lead guest.
The names of the remaining guests.
the dates of birth of any children.

Thank You!
Diane

Hello,

I am a DVC member at Beach Club Villa's. I am looking to rent additional points at the Boardwalk Villa's for Easter week. I am looking to rent a 2 bedroom Villa - from 4/14-4/20 - which is 272 points. If you could please let me know if you have any more points available I would really appreciate it. If you do and there is availability I will then provide you with all the information you require! Thanks so much for your help......

Take care,
Heather Green :):):):)

Heather,
Pm sent sorry for the delay
thanks Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter