Points For Rent: 150 SSR points expire 9/30/21/ $15.00 pp/ Use anywhere--CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello,
Looking to rent 85pts and have them transferred to my account for a reservation in June 2021.
Please let me know if you can help.
Kind Regards,
Ray

Hello, I am looking for a studio with any view at the Boardwalk, Beach Club, Polynesian, or Boulder Ridge for 3 nights 6/23-6/26, 3 adults and 1 child. Thanks so much

I am interested to see what resorts are left for the dates of 04/26 - 05/01/21 for 2 adults for a studio standard view please

Last edited:
Hi! My family is looking at
- The Poly
- Wed, June 23 - Check out Sunday, June 27
- Studio
- Any view
- 2 Adults, 2 teens

New to Dis boards so I'm not sure Direct messages are allowed yet.

Hi! My family is looking at
- The Poly
- Wed, June 23 - Check out Sunday, June 27
- Studio
- Any view
- 2 Adults, 2 teens

New to Dis boards so I'm not sure Direct messages are allowed yet.

Hi!

I'm looking for 1 night to finish a reservation. May 12-13, SSR, 2BR Preferred, 41 points, and it was available as of this morning.

If you have enough points left, would you be interested in booking it for us?

Thanks so much,

Sue

Hi! I am trying to add one night to our trip in June. We are looking for a studio at any resort for June 11th. It will be 2 adults and 1 teenager (15). Thank you!

I'm looking at checking in April 18th, checking out April 21st, 3 nights standard view, SSR resort. Let me know ASAP if you can do this!

Hi! I’m looking for 1 night in a studio at Saratoga or Boardwalk for 2 adults and 2 infants. Check in 3/28 check out 3/29. Should be 21 points. Can you do this? I’ll send a PM too

Anything available for April 9-12, studio or one bedroom?
New to this so I hope I’m doing it right!?

--Resort Aulani
--Dates 8/4-8/6 or 7
--Room type any that can sleep 4 but no higher then a 1 bedroom
--View any
--Number of guests and ages. 4 2 adults 2 kids (13,11)

Points for rent: I have 150 SSR points to rent that can be used at any resort. $15.00 pp. I have rented out points for several years with no issues :) I use PayPal for payment plus fees. I ask that you list the following:

--Resort
--Dates
--Room type
--View
--Number of guests and ages.

Please send comment here or pm

Thanks!
Thank you!
Aulani
5/22-5/23
Studio
Any view

Points for rent: I have 150 SSR points to rent that can be used at any resort. $15.00 pp. I have rented out points for several years with no issues :) I use PayPal for payment plus fees. I ask that you list the following:

--Resort
--Dates
--Room type
--View
--Number of guests and ages.

Please send comment here or pm

Thanks!
Thank you!

Aulani
5/22-5/23
Studio or One bedroom
Any view
3 guests 1A 2C 17, 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter