• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: 200+ $11 per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in any of the following weekends at the VGC (Villas at the Grand Californian):

June 15-17
June 22-24

July 13-15
July 20-22

Thank you.

Hi looking for bay lake tower studio with lake view or MK view for September 9-13 2012. Either 68 points or 76 points
Hope you can help us.
Thank you

hi,
they have all but the 9th available at BLT in a lake view in a studio. All nights are available at VWL or BWV.

I'm interested in any of the following weekends at the VGC (Villas at the Grand Californian):

June 15-17
June 22-24

July 13-15
July 20-22

Thank you.

Sorry, none of these dates area available. VGC is a very small resort and rooms book up far in advance.

Looking for a villa Aug 5 - Aug 10 (5 nights) for 2 adults and one 9 year old. Prefer BWV or AKV.

Looking for...
Travel dates: 12/2-12/10
Resort Choice- AKL Studio, BWV Studio
3 people, 2 adults & 1 (3) year old

Thanks!
Jenn

Looking for...
Travel dates: 12/2-12/10
Resort Choice- AKL Studio, BWV Studio
3 people, 2 adults & 1 (3) year old

Thanks!
Jenn

Hi Jenn,
Unfortunately there is not much available for those dates. The only resort that might work is SSR, but that currently does not have the night of the 6th. DVC resorts fill early for Dec.

Tina

Looking for 2 (possibly 3) nights in Boardwalk or Beach club, studio room, Sept 28-30 (possibly Oct 1). 2 adults, standard view is fine.

Not enough posts to send PM or email, but feel free to contact me at horsedoc82 @ gmail.com

Hi Im wondering if you have a studio at BWV available from 2/21/13-3/3/13. It would be two adults.

HI,
The room is available for that stay in either a pool/garden view or boardwalk view for 192 points, however I currently do not have enough BWV points to book. I would have to use my OKW points and can't do that until the 7 month mark. Sorry , would love to help.

Hi,
Checking to see if you have BWV for 7 nights one bedroom standard, starting on one of the following dates 10/27, 10/28, 10/29, 11/2, or 11/3

Hi,
Checking to see if you have BWV for 7 nights one bedroom standard, starting on one of the following dates 10/27, 10/28, 10/29, 11/2, or 11/3

hi,
sorry bwv has no one bedrooms for any of those dates, couldn't even find one night.

Hi,
I'm looking for a studio at BWV, 9/14-9/18 (standard or preferred view, whatever's available)

I'm looking for a studio at BWV for the dates Oct. 11, 12, 13, 14, 15. It would be 2 adults. If I'm calculating it correctly it would be 48 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter