• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: 200+ $11 per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking to rent the beach club studio on 7/1 to 7/5, can this be done? looking to sign deal asap

I am looking for a studio at Bay Towers for 1 adult. Saturday & Sunday, July 21 & 22. Other family members are already booked at this resort, so it is the one I prefer. Thanks.

I am looking for a studio at Bay Towers for 1 adult. Saturday & Sunday, July 21 & 22. Other family members are already booked at this resort, so it is the one I prefer. Thanks.

hi,
sorry, only Sunday night is available at BLT in a studio, standard view 19 pts. VWL has Sat night which is very close for 21 pts.

let me know if either of these will work for you.

Thank you again, for quick reply. I will see if one of those will work and contact you again. I understand, resorts may be booked, but I will take my chances.

Looking for a studio for Sept 22-24, 1 adult, 1 child (age 5)

Prefer BWV (can you specify boardwalk view?), would also consider VWL (standard studio), AKL (savannah view), or BLT (prefer MK view, but would take whatever) {these are NOT in any favorable order}

Thanks in advance!

Looking for a studio for Sept 22-24, 1 adult, 1 child (age 5)

Prefer BWV (can you specify boardwalk view?), would also consider VWL (standard studio), AKL (savannah view), or BLT (prefer MK view, but would take whatever) {these are NOT in any favorable order}

Thanks in advance!

sent you PM

Wondering if there is availability for a 1 bedroom at BLT or AKV for Nov. 13-20th. I would need 210 pts for BLT (standard view) or 223 pts for AKV (savannah view).

There would be 2 adults, 3 children so I would need cofirmation that AKV has the sleeper chair.

Thanks

Wondering if there is availability for a 1 bedroom at BLT or AKV for Nov. 13-20th. I would need 210 pts for BLT (standard view) or 223 pts for AKV (savannah view).

There would be 2 adults, 3 children so I would need cofirmation that AKV has the sleeper chair.

Thanks

hi,
unfortunately neither resort had availability. AKV has a few random nights. BLT none at all. Wilderness Lodge has all but 16th.
The only resorts with all nights in a one bedroom are OKW and SSR

Tina

hi tina

im looking for points for october, i realise its late notice so availability will be restricted. our dates are 5th october to 21st, due to length stay i imagine getting consecutive dates maybe be a problem, i am open to a split stay, it will be myself, dh and dds 10 and 1 years.
choices in order would be
1. bcv
2.boardwalk
3. blt
4. animal kingdom

thanx sarah

hi,
unfortunately neither resort had availability. AKV has a few random nights. BLT none at all. Wilderness Lodge has all but 16th.
The only resorts with all nights in a one bedroom are OKW and SSR

Tina

Thanks Tina, that's too bad. If I go with OKW or SSR or WL, I think I'd need 2 bedrooms then. I was really hoping for the other resorts.

Thanks for checking.

hi tina

im looking for points for october, i realise its late notice so availability will be restricted. our dates are 5th october to 21st, due to length stay i imagine getting consecutive dates maybe be a problem, i am open to a split stay, it will be myself, dh and dds 10 and 1 years.
choices in order would be
1. bcv
2.boardwalk
3. blt
4. animal kingdom

thanx sarah

sent you PM

Thanks Tina, that's too bad. If I go with OKW or SSR or WL, I think I'd need 2 bedrooms then. I was really hoping for the other resorts.

Thanks for checking.

no problem,
FYI OKW has been refurbished so the one bedrooms now have the sleeper chair, and the units are huge.

no problem,
FYI OKW has been refurbished so the one bedrooms now have the sleeper chair, and the units are huge.

Thanks for letting me know, I had no idea they were recently refurbished. Something to consider....

Travel dates Oct 7-Oct 10
Resort Choice- Anything onsite
Order of Pref:
1 BWV
2 BCV
3 BLT
4 AKV
5 Anything else

Unit size - studio
2 adults, 1 Child (9) and 1 Infant (1)

Thank you in advance for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter