Points for rent: 200+ $11 per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 12/2 - 12/7, preference is studio at BLT, BCV, BWV, AKL. 2 adults with an infant. I have rented from others on the board.

Thank you.

Looking for 12/2 - 12/7, preference is studio at BLT, BCV, BWV, AKL. 2 adults with an infant. I have rented from others on the board.

Thank you.

Hi,
I could not find a studio anywhere with all your nights available. Early Dec is very popular with DVC members who want to see the Holiday decorations as it is a low point cost.
Sorry,
Tina

I would not let me respond to your PM it is for 2 adults and 2 Children (15,2).
December for 3 nights a Sun- Wed please. I would love to stay at BWV one of the stays if possible if not maybe next year. THank you.

I would not let me respond to your PM it is for 2 adults and 2 Children (15,2).
December for 3 nights a Sun- Wed please. I would love to stay at BWV one of the stays if possible if not maybe next year. THank you.

Ok, sorry you could not pm.
What I said was I wasn't sure what size unit you were looking for. There were a couple options for the Sep/oct date like AKV studio

BWV only has 2 night stays available in Dec 15/16 or 19/20 in a studio.

Let me know if you would like me ot look at one bedrooms instead.

Ok I am open to other resorts I would prefer a studio for the stays just let me know what you find.

I am looking for 90 points for July 29th thru August 3rd 2012 AKV BWV VWL all ok this is my first post not sure what to do. Thanks for your time.

I am looking for 90 points for July 29th thru August 3rd 2012 AKV BWV VWL all ok this is my first post not sure what to do. Thanks for your time.

hi Broncofan!
I have an Aug. use year and unfortunately I do not have enough points left in this year to book this July part of this reservation. But it looks like there is some availbility for you dates at AKL, just not sure if all in one type room. There are plenty of good renters here that I am sure can help you.
Good Luck.
Tina

Hello - looking for a rental at BCV on 1/27 to 1/29/2013. Can you email me to
Let me know?

Thanks.

Amy

Hi,

I'm looking for a studio for 2 adults November 28th-Dec 1st at (in order of preference):

Boardwalk Villas (standard)
Animal Kingdom Villas (value)
Animal Kingdom Villas (standard)
OKW/Boardwalk Villas (preferred)/AKV (savannah)

Can you let me know what availability there is? Thanks!

If none of the first 3 choices are available for those dates, I'd also consider the Nov 24th-28th (we are hoping to do a split stay with a DVC resort and AoA and can do the DVC first if there is only availability then).

Is there anything available Dec 7-10 (or the 7-9)? I realize December's a busy time, so we're flexible on resorts. 2 adults and a baby who will be 22 months at the time.

I am looking to rent some points. I need 2 nights in preferably AKL on the 14th & 15th October. For either 2 studios (unlikely) or a 1 bed. I don't think there are any sv available but would be great if I could secure any rooms and then go on the waiting list for a sv. We are 4 adults. If AKL isn't available then would consider any others too.

Thanks very much for your help

Hi,

I'm looking for a studio for 2 adults November 28th-Dec 1st at (in order of preference):

Boardwalk Villas (standard)
Animal Kingdom Villas (value)
Animal Kingdom Villas (standard)
OKW/Boardwalk Villas (preferred)/AKV (savannah)

Can you let me know what availability there is? Thanks!

If none of the first 3 choices are available for those dates, I'd also consider the Nov 24th-28th (we are hoping to do a split stay with a DVC resort and AoA and can do the DVC first if there is only availability then).

sent you a PM

How many points do you have left? I'm looking for 199 for a 2BR standard view preferably a dedicated 2BR not studio and 1 BR joined for 6/9-6/14/13 at BWV. It would be for 5 adults and 1 child age 4 at time of travel. Thanks!

~~Nikki

Is there anything available Dec 7-10 (or the 7-9)? I realize December's a busy time, so we're flexible on resorts. 2 adults and a baby who will be 22 months at the time.

Hi, You didnt say what type unit you were looking for but
SSR has a studio for all 3 nights for 43 pts and AKV Kidani has a savanna view studio for 2 nights Dec 7-9 for 32 pts.

How many points do you have left? I'm looking for 199 for a 2BR standard view preferably a dedicated 2BR not studio and 1 BR joined for 6/9-6/14/13 at BWV. It would be for 5 adults and 1 child age 4 at time of travel. Thanks!

~~Nikki

Hi Nikki,
Unfortunately I do not have enought points left for that large of reservation. FYI there are no dedicated 2 bdrms at BWV. Only a few of the resorts offer that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter