Points for rent: 200+ $11 per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
BWV from 1/1 - 1/8
Room Options: 2 Studios & a 1BR, 1 Studio & a 2BR, or 4 Studios all standard view.
7 Adults, 3 Kids = 15, 16, & 2

I would like to stay at OKW check in Aug 5, 2012 check out Aug 12, 2012
2 br unit - 4o points per night (200)
4 adults and 2 children ages 6 and 9
2nd choice : Saratoga 2 br unit - 43 points per night
3rd choice - animal kingdom
Do u still have points available
Thanks

I would like to stay at OKW check in Aug 5, 2012 check out Aug 12, 2012
2 br unit - 4o points per night (200)
4 adults and 2 children ages 6 and 9
2nd choice : Saratoga 2 br unit - 43 points per night
3rd choice - animal kingdom
Do u still have points available
Thanks

Sorry I do not have enought points left for this reservation

I am interested in a reservation for AKL 8/8-8/11 &/or 8/15-8/22 for a value studio. This would be for 2 adults and 2 children both 8 yrs. Thanks for your time & consideration.
Tami

Looking to book a grand villa at OKW for March 10 - 16 2013 (396 points). There would be 8 in total (5 adults, 3 children). Please let me know if you can help me out.
Thanks

Looking to book a grand villa at OKW for March 10 - 16 2013 (396 points). There would be 8 in total (5 adults, 3 children). Please let me know if you can help me out.
Thanks

sorry I do not have enough points for that reservation.

I am interested in a reservation for AKL 8/8-8/11 &/or 8/15-8/22 for a value studio. This would be for 2 adults and 2 children both 8 yrs. Thanks for your time & consideration.
Tami

This was not available at AKV. Let me know if interested in another resort.

My husband and I would love to stay at the Boardwalk for Oct. 26-31. We are looking at the Studio. Do you have that available? Thanks:cheer2:

Hello,
Looking for beach club villa studio jan 14 to 21? There will be two of us.
Please let me know if available?
Thanks!

My husband and I would love to stay at the Boardwalk for Oct. 26-31. We are looking at the Studio. Do you have that available? Thanks:cheer2:

Hi,
This is not available. Due to Epcot food and wine festival and Halloween parties DVC resorts fill very early for October. I do not see any resort with all of the nights available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter