• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 2400 OKW/ $16.75pp; 1900 SS/$16.75pp; 1600 BW/$18.75pp; 1000 AK $17.50pp; 600 BC $19pp; 500 WL/BR $17.75pp; 160 Aulani $17.75pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the following:
Resort: Old Key West
Room Type: studio -standard view
Check-in Date: 2/19/22
Check-out Date: 2/28/22
# of Adults - 2 adults
# of Children - 2 children (10&14)
Thank you!
Peis2167
Looking for the following:
Resort: Old Key West
Room Type: studio -standard view
Check-in Date: 2/19/22
Check-out Date: 2/28/22
# of Adults - 2 adults
# of Children - 2 children (10&14)
Thank you!
[/QUOTE]
I can do this for you.
But You need to go to other forums at DISBoards and make 10 posts - commenting on some topic by another person's post - until then I cannot PM you. Once you make 10 comments, I will be able to send you a private message and get your personal information so I can make the reservation - thanks Felicia

sorry I am all sold out of all points till september 2021 and out of BC and BW till June 2022
there is an incredible run to go to disney sicne COVID seem to be winding down (I hope)
thanks
Felicia

Hi, my name is Felicia. I am a private owner. I have been renting my DVC points for 13 years. I own at the following resorts and I can rent any resort in the 0-7 month window.

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
1000 Animal Kingdom Lodge
600 Beach Club
500 Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge
160 Aulani

I am an experienced and friendly owner.
I have great references. I know all the best rooms. I am hoping to do larger rentals.
I can book a reservation at home resorts up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.
I use a 2 payment plan.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation club rental – Post below or PM me (preferred) and I will respond quickly to your questions.

Let me know your plans and I will check availability:
Resort:
Room Type(s): Villa size, standard or preferred view
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
I’m interested in a 2-3 BR OKW 1/2-1/10

Interested in March 26-April 2-2 bedroom villa at BLT, BCV. Thanks!
2 adults
4 children

Cristi

Hi, looking at Polynesian Resort Studio.
Feb 24 to March 04, 2022 (8 nights)
2 adults, 2 kids.
How much would you charge me per point?

Hi, my name is Felicia. I am a private owner. I have been renting my DVC points for 13 years. I own at the following resorts and I can rent any resort in the 0-7 month window.

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
600 Beach Club
160 Aulani

I have great references. I know all the best rooms. I am hoping to do larger rentals.
I can book a reservation at home resorts up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.
I use a 2 payment plan.
If you are interested in a Disney Vacation club rental – Post below or PM me (preferred) and I will respond quickly to your questions.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children

any availability at the board walk, Polynesian or GF?
Room Type(s): 3 studios
Check-in Date: 5/24/21
Check-out Date: 5/29/21
# of Adults 5
# of Children 3 (1 infant)

Hi, looking at Polynesian Resort Studio.
Feb 24 to March 04, 2022 (8 nights)
2 adults, 2 kids.
How much would you charge me per point?
I do not own at POly - so I cant do this - BUT i can do it on july 24 - so if you find someone else good for you if not contact me around june 21 and I can see if it is open and we can book it
thanks Felicia

any availability at the board walk, Polynesian or GF?
Room Type(s): 3 studios
Check-in Date: 5/24/21
Check-out Date: 5/29/21
# of Adults 5
# of Children 3 (1 infant)
I do not own at POly and I am out of BW till september - so I cant do this - BUT i can do it on july 24 - so if you find someone else good for you if not contact me around june 21 and I can see if it is open and we can book it
thanks Felicia. PLUS - you have to make 10 comments on other posts NOT IN RENT/TRADE - so that I can PM you - so go to other board in DISBoards and make a few comments. Felicia

I do not own at POly - so I cant do this - BUT i can do it on july 24 - so if you find someone else good for you if not contact me around june 21 and I can see if it is open and we can book it
thanks Felicia
Sounds good. Thanks for the help!

Annually I have:
2400 Old Key West
1900 Saratoga Springs
1600 Boardwalk
600 Beach Club
160 Aulani

I use a 2 payment plan.

Resort:
Check-in Date:
Check-out Date:
# of Adults
# of Children
Do you have points for March 2022- BClub 11-13 and AKL 13-16 studios! Thanks!

Hello! Looking for OKW end of March 2022 or early April 2022 (not week of Easter!). Flexible on dates. 2 or 3 BR Villa

hi Felicia, not sure if you saw this one or not...?
I ca do this. BUT - - you have to go and make 10 comments on other posts NOT IN RENT/TRADE - so that I can PM you - so go to other board in DISBoards and make a few comments. then let me know. thanks Felicia

I am looking for 1 night @ Aulani. 10/ 26, 27, 28, 29, or 30. 3 adults. I saw a studio OV available for a few of these nights. I know it’s only 26 points, and probably not worth your time, but we really want to experience Aulani amenities for 2 days. Thanks

I ca do this. BUT - - you have to go and make 10 comments on other posts NOT IN RENT/TRADE - so that I can PM you - so go to other board in DISBoards and make a few comments. then let me know. thanks Felicia
hi Felicia, not sure if you saw this one or not...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter