Points for Rent: 400+ Points @ $11/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in BCV or BWV for August 2012 for six nights. I need sometime between August 8-August 20. Can you check availability and let me know you price per point? Thank you.

I am interested in BCV or BWV for August 2012 for six nights. I need sometime between August 8-August 20. Can you check availability and let me know you price per point? Thank you.

Hi. We are looking for a studio or 4 people check in Wed. 11/7 and check out Mon. Nov. 12th. Is there availability and do you have any points remaining? Thanks for your help.

Do you have any points left? We would like to stay at Boardwalk Villas 10/6/12 - 10/8/12 (two nights) 24 points. Can you do Boardwalk? Thank you

I am interested in BCV or BWV for August 8- August 20 time period for 6 nights. Can you check availability?

Hi,

My family and I would like to rent 155 DVC points in order to proceed with the following Disney trip:

DATES: Arrive 11/4/2012, Depart 11/9/2012
5 nights, Sunday – Thursday

RESORT: Animal Kingdom, “Savannah View – SV”

DINING PACKAGE: Magic Your Way Plus Dining Plan

TRAVELERS: 2 Adults and 3 Children

US Citizens Respond Only (Sorry, but we only understand US Agreement laws)

Please confirm ownership and provide at least 2 DIS references

Thank you!!

Looking for a studio for 7/8 to 7/14 for 2a 1c - first choices are BLT, WL, and BC, but will consider AKL and BW too.

10/5/2012 to 10/12/2012

Animal Kingdom (sv or standard) or Bay Lake Towers

Magic Your Way Plus Dining Plan

1 adult 3 children

Interested in points for stay 9/6-9/13/2012.
PM sent with specifics.
Thanks

Hello, we are looking for BCV, 404 points, for 11/8-18 of this year. Please let me know if you have availability.
Thanks

Hi, I'm looking to take all my grandkids on their first trip to disney. I'm looking for 364 points for 4 studios at The Wilderness lodge checking in on 11-3-12 and checking out on 11-9-12. Hope you can help. My phone is 732-718-2387 if needed. THANK YOU!

I would like to rent AKV two-bedroom for Sept. 23-29. I need 155pts. We would like to get the meal plan as well. My cell is 9367147102.

I would like to rent AKV two-bedroom for Sept. 23-29. I need 155pts. We would like to get the meal plan as well. My cell is 9367147102.

We r looking for 2 families for july8-july13, we prefer 2 separate studios at any resort, not pIcky, thanks. Dawn

I have over 400 points available for rent. $11/pt. Home Resorts are VWL and BCV.

Good morning. We are looking for two studios at either resort from 2/9/13 to 2/16/13. A standard view is fine. If you have points left please let me know. Have a wonderful day!

Was interested in staying at 2 bedroom BCV from 10/28/12-11/3/12. According to point board this will be 234 points. Please let me know if willing to rent these points to our family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter