Points for Rent: 400+ Points @ $11/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
Looking to rent at Beach Club, studio February 17-24. Please let me know if you have availability. kutzfam at yahoo dot com. Thanks

Hello,
If you have any points left I am looking for a studio at the Boardwalk for June 22 and 23 I think it would be about 38 or 42 points. Thank you Judy

Hi I am interested in points for June 16-June 23 at WLV or AKV. I am new to this and trying to figure it out. Thank you Stephanie

Hi I am looking for pints to rent in June 16-23 WLV or AKV if you have anything available. Thank you, Stephanie

I think I've asked before but we are ready to reserve for September 23-28 at AKV 2 bedroom savannah view. I checked and it is available. If you still have points please contact me ASAP. 908-625-4119 or send me an email or PM. I also sent you a PM.

we are looking to rent at the Aulani from 7/15- 7/18, 2012. Either studio or 1 bedroom villa. If available please let us know. :)

Hello, interested in 234 points for November. Please PM if points still available. Thank you.

Hi. We are interested in 2/9/13 to 2/16/13 at AK Value view, 2 studios. Can you help? Thanks

Do you still have points available? I need to see about getting 112 for AKV for a studio for Nov 26 to Dec 2, 2012. Let me know if you can help me out with this.

Hello,

My family and I would need 56 DVC points for our Disney trip:

DATES: Arrive 04/15/2012, Depart 04/16/2012

RESORT: Board walk Villas Standard studio

ROOMS:We will need 4 rooms

TRAVELERS: 2 Adults and 1(2 YO) Child
2 Adults
2 Adults
and
1 Adults and 1(1 YO) child in last room

Jeana Friend
DREAMSONGINC1 @ AOL .COM

I have over 400 points available for rent. $11/pt. Home Resorts are VWL and BCV.

Hi. we are looking for two studios at either resort. The date are 2/9/13 to 2/16/13. We have never stayed at either of those resorts, I think it would be wonderful! Thank you Tammy

need pts for studio, okw if avaliable for oct 5-12. One adult three children (9,16,16) if not avaliable let me know what is. Thank you.

Interested on either a studio or a 1 bd for 2 adults and 2 children..checking in on 1/28/13 checking out on 2/5/2013...thanks for the help..either resort by the way

Looking to rent BCV Feb 17 -21 in studio. Please email me at kutzfam at yahoo dot com if you have anything available.

I'd like to make a reservation for a friend...Looking at availability right now for her and need 65 points. Would you be willing to do a transfer?

Looking for 200 points AKV 2 br savanna villa mid November - please let me know if you can help
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter