Points for Rent 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Looking to rent points for a studio room for a five night stay starting 9/12. We prefer BCV but I hear it is sold out. Here is our preference list -- most desired at the top:

BCV
VWL
BWV
BTV
OKW
SSR

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Lance Dreesen
VWL is available for 65 pts and SSR for 60.

Hi, I am looking for a studio at AKL, prefer value, for Dec 5-7 or 12-14 (2 nights). Would also consider other villas...in order of preference WLV, BCV, BWV, BLT, SSR, OKW. Thanks!!

edited to add: If you are able to get a value at AKL I can also do Dec 4-6 or 11-13. Thanks!

Hi- Any availability for either Boardwalk Villa (preferred) or Beach Club Dec 4-7 this year?

Thanks.

I am new to this pointing renting. We are looking to stay at the AKV, bwv, wilderness lodge, or saratoga springs from Nov 27-Dec 3. Do you book dining plans as well? And do you provide a contract and references? We are very excited about our first visit to Disney! Please let me know what I need to do next?

Kim hockersmith
3 adults
2 children 9and2 yro
basic studio value accomodations at AKV
Thanks so much
Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter