Points for Rent 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello....

Are these still available? I am looking for 84 points for AKV with Savannah view. Sept 12-18 2010.

Thx...

I am looking to stay at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Looking to reserve 5 nights (Sun. - Thurs.) in January 2011. check in on the 2, 9, 16 or 23rd of January and check out 6,13, 20 or 27th of January. This reservation would be for 2 adults and 1 child (11 years old). Need 85 points. Contact me at mmtdaugherty@charter.net

Thanks
Mike, M & T
1/9 to 1/13 is available for you. 68 points. Would you like to book?

Hi,

If you still have point available, I am looking for a reservation for the nights of October 22 and 23. There will be two adults and no children, so we are looking for a studio with a standard view. Our top choices of resorts in order of prefernce are: Bay Lake Towers, Beach Club, and Boardwalk. Let me know if you can help - thanks!
Not available..anywhere. 66pts at OKW for a 1 bdrm is the only thing left for those dates.

hi, im interested in the points for $9 per point. ca u check availability for oct10-15th 2010. we would like a studio,choice/standard room. 2 adults and 1 child-5yr old. w also would be interested in a dining plan. thanks, breezy

hi, im interested in the points for $9 per point. ca u check availability for oct10-15th 2010. we would like a studio,choice/standard room. 2 adults and 1 child-5yr old. w also would be interested in a dining plan. thanks, breezy
Any Resort?

Only thing available is 10/11 to 10/14 @ SSR for 39 points.

yes, any resort during that week oct. 10th -15th! standard/studio or 1 bedroom if the standard/studio not avail. thanks... breezy

Hi!

Looking to rent points for a studio room for a five night stay starting 9/12. We prefer BCV but I hear it is sold out. Here is our preference list -- most desired at the top:

BCV
VWL
BWV
BTV
OKW
SSR

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Lance Dreesen

I am looking for up to 162 DVC resort points for transfer into my account. My vacation will be 1/22/2011-1/29/2011 at AKV. Thanks!

Just wondering if there is availabilty at either the Beach Club- Studio or Boardwalk -studio Feb 25- March 2? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter