Points for Rent 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I need approx. 51 to 53 pts. for a stay at BLT with a Magic Kingdom view from (11/29-12/2/10 preferable) or from 12/5-12/8/10.
Please let me know.
Thanks,
Brandi

Hi

I am looking for a studio-savannah view for 3/2-3/4. Jambo or Kidani, doesn't matter.

I couldn't find a date you needed to use by so I figured I'd give it a shot. Let me know. Thanks

looking for AKV value for 2 adults from 11/19-11/23/10. It would be 46 points, thanks! :goodvibes

We are looking at checkin 10/24, check out 10/29

Preferred Resorts/Rooms:
Studio Value AKL (would prefer Jambo house)
Studio Std. AKL
Studio Std. Boardwalk

Please let me know if there is availability and how many points.

Hello, we are looking for a standard studio either at kidani or jambo, check in 11/12 - 11/14 it would be 34 points. Thanks for checking!! :goodvibes

Hi

I am looking for a studio-savannah view for 3/2-3/4. Jambo or Kidani, doesn't matter.

I couldn't find a date you needed to use by so I figured I'd give it a shot. Let me know. Thanks
Both are available 38 points. Let me know.

We are looking at checkin 10/24, check out 10/29

Preferred Resorts/Rooms:
Studio Value AKL (would prefer Jambo house)
Studio Std. AKL
Studio Std. Boardwalk

Please let me know if there is availability and how many points.
Sorry Not available..only thing I found was OKW 1bdrm for 120pts..which I don't have.

Looking for AKV Jambo house, 1 or 2 bedroom for the following dates:

12/14-12/17/2010

OR

12/13-12/16/2010

(Of those two, the second set of dates is preferred.)

Thanks!

I am looking to stay at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Looking to reserve 5 nights (Sun. - Thurs.) in January 2011. check in on the 2, 9, 16 or 23rd of January and check out 6,13, 20 or 27th of January. This reservation would be for 2 adults and 1 child (11 years old). Need 85 points. Contact me at mmtdaugherty@charter.net

Thanks
Mike, M & T

Hi,

Are your points still available? I am looking for 53 points 11/11/10-11/14/10 for 1 adult and 2 children.

BWV - Studio
BCV - Studio

Have a Magical Day!

Hi,

If you still have point available, I am looking for a reservation for the nights of October 22 and 23. There will be two adults and no children, so we are looking for a studio with a standard view. Our top choices of resorts in order of prefernce are: Bay Lake Towers, Beach Club, and Boardwalk. Let me know if you can help - thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter