POINTS FOR RENT at all resorts - starting $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for VWL studio for Dec. 24 or Dec. 25 for 6 consecutive nights.

We are long time DVC owners and experienced at renting our points out. Our home resorts are AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, HHI, OKW, VB, and VWL. We still have 1000+ points available at BWV, OKW, VB, and VWL. We can make reservations at all of the resorts within 7-month window and 11-month window at the resorts we have points at.

We are offering following points at the following prices.

All resorts for reservations under 7 months - $13 per point
OKW and VB points - $13 per point
BWV & VWL points - $14.50 per point.

Minimum point rental is 50 points per reservation.

We can also make transfer of VB points for 2016 UY. Minimum transfer is 100 points.

All BCV, BLT and AKV have been rented out.

We can be contacted through PM or at our e-mail at stuart@stuartsong.com. We prefer e-mail as we will respond quicker that way. Please let us know the dates, resort, & number of people for the reservation. We can check on availability for you and let you know our terms and conditions.

Stuart & Pam

Hi . Looking for November 18 or 19 for about 5 nights . Prefer a two bedroom at bwv . It's three adults and two kids . Thanks so much !

Hi . Looking for November 18 or 19 for about 5 nights . Prefer a two bedroom at bwv . It's three adults and two kids . Thanks so much !
That is Thanksgiving time period and all of the resorts in a 2 bedroom are booked except for AKV, OKW and SSR.

Hi stuartsong, I'm looking at Aulani, checking-in on any of these dates: 7/22, 7/23, 7/24, 7/25, 7/26, 7/27 for 1 or 2 nights, any type of room. Do you see anything?

We are long time DVC owners and experienced at renting our points out. Our home resorts are AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, HHI, OKW, VB, and VWL. We still have 1000+ points available at BWV, OKW, VB, and VWL. We can make reservations at all of the resorts within 7-month window and 11-month window at the resorts we have points at.

We can also make transfer of VB points for 2016 UY. Minimum transfer is 100 points.

We can be contacted through PM or at our e-mail at stuart@stuartsong.com. We prefer e-mail as we will respond quicker that way. Please let us know the dates, resort, & number of people for the reservation. We can check on availability for you and let you know our terms and conditions.

Stuart & Pam

Hi stuartsong, I'm looking at Aulani, checking-in on any of these dates: 7/22, 7/23, 7/24, 7/25, 7/26, 7/27 for 1 or 2 nights, any type of room. Do you see anything?
July 22 in studio - island garden view for 27 points, July 23 in 1 bedroom ocean view for 62 points, July 24 in 2 bedroom poolside garden view for 79 points. There is a grand villas for July 22-26, each night at 184 points. That is all the availability at Aulani for the dates you are asking for.

Hi.. I've finally locked down my dates with our cruise!! Is there availability for a theme park view studio in Bay Lake Tower 12/3 checking out 12/6?

Hi.. I've finally locked down my dates with our cruise!! Is there availability for a theme park view studio in Bay Lake Tower 12/3 checking out 12/6?
The BLT TPV is available the nights of 12/4 & 12/5. It's missing the first night. The lake view is only available 12/5. Nothing available in standard view.

Only OKW, SSR & PVB have all the nights available.

We are looking to see if there is any availability at BWV in a studio 1/3-1/7. Do you still have points available?

We are looking to see if there is any availability at BWV in a studio 1/3-1/7. Do you still have points available?
Sorry, that is the marathon weekend and BWV is booked for the January 5th & 6th. You can consider BCV which has all the dates available.

The BLT TPV is available the nights of 12/4 & 12/5. It's missing the first night. The lake view is only available 12/5. Nothing available in standard view.

Only OKW, SSR & PVB have all the nights available.
Do you know if this scenario is possible-- If I book one night at the contemporary will bell services move my luggage to BLT for 12/4-12/5? I am not able to book a TPV at CR for my dates now..I called and asked why it's no longer available, and was told that rooms can change to a "length of stay requirement"

Do you know if this scenario is possible-- If I book one night at the contemporary will bell services move my luggage to BLT for 12/4-12/5? I am not able to book a TPV at CR for my dates now..I called and asked why it's no longer available, and was told that rooms can change to a "length of stay requirement"
Sent you a PM

Stuart & Pam

Hello, we are current members looking for an approximately 150 point transfer at akv/Bwv/bcv/blt for a February 2017 trip. Would you happen to be able to do a transfer for that year on one of those contracts?

Thanks,

Melissa

Hello, we are current members looking for an approximately 150 point transfer at akv/Bwv/bcv/blt for a February 2017 trip. Would you happen to be able to do a transfer for that year on one of those contracts?

Thanks,

Melissa
Sorry, we have made our transfer for the 2016 UY.

Looking for 64 points for ssr, in a studio. 6/26-6/30, 2016 . Are points still available???

Hello, we are looking for a studio for 6/11/16 to 6/18/16, 7 nights. Willing to split the nights between two resorts. Let me know if there is anything available. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter