POINTS FOR RENT at all resorts - starting $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are long time DVC owners and experienced at renting our points out. Our home resorts are AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, HHI, OKW, VB, and VWL. We still have 500+ points available at BLT, BWV, OKW, VB, and VWL. We can make reservations at all of the resorts within 7-month window and 11-month window at the resorts we have points at.

We are offering following points at the following prices.

All resorts for reservations under 7 months - $13 per point
OKW and VB points - $13 per point
BLT, BWV & VWL points - $14.50 per point.

Minimum point rental is 50 points per reservation.

All BCV and AKV have been rented out.

We can be contacted through PM or at our e-mail at stuart@stuartsong.com. We prefer e-mail as we will respond quicker that way. Please let us know the dates, resort, & number of people for the reservation. We can check on availability for you and let you know our terms and conditions.

Stuart & Pam

Hi, I'm looking to come down October 26th through November 1st.
Interested in #1 Poly standard studio
#2 Bay Lake Tower standard studio

Hi, I'm looking to come down October 26th through November 1st.
Interested in #1 Poly standard studio
#2 Bay Lake Tower standard studio
Both Poly and BLT are booked. We do have Poly available for a confirmed reservation. We sent you a PM at the other site for the Poly.

We are long time DVC owners and experienced at renting our points out. Our home resorts are AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, HHI, OKW, VB, and VWL. We still have 500+ points available at BLT, BWV, OKW, VB, and VWL. We can make reservations at all of the resorts within 7-month window and 11-month window at the resorts we have points at.

We are offering following points at the following prices.

All resorts for reservations under 7 months - $13 per point
OKW and VB points - $13 per point
BLT, BWV & VWL points - $14.50 per point.

Minimum point rental is 50 points per reservation.

All BCV and AKV have been rented out.

We can be contacted through PM or at our e-mail at stuart@stuartsong.com. We prefer e-mail as we will respond quicker that way. Please let us know the dates, resort, & number of people for the reservation. We can check on availability for you and let you know our terms and conditions.

Stuart & Pam

I'm just checking, do you have anything for VGF or know of anyone that does?

Looking for a studio for Nov. 4-7th preferably at BWV or BCV. Thanks!
Hi,

Sorry, Saratoga is the only available resort at that time. The F7W half marathon is going on that weekend and every resort is full at this time. You would have to find a confirmed reservation at this time.

Hi,

Sorry, Saratoga is the only available resort at that time. The F7W half marathon is going on that weekend and every resort is full at this time. You would have to find a confirmed reservation at this time.

Oh wow, that's a bummer. That's what we are going for again! They must have booked quicker this year...we booked this time last year for the race and there was a lot available. Thanks for checking though :)

Hello, brand new to this. We are traveling November 11-20, 2016 (or November 12-20) and interested in AKL studio, Polynesian studio or BCV studio. Any possibility?

Hello, brand new to this. We are traveling November 11-20, 2016 (or November 12-20) and interested in AKL studio, Polynesian studio or BCV studio. Any possibility?
Polynesian and AKV is available, but BCV is missing the first 2 nights. You an contact us directly at stuart@stuartsong.com. We can explain the DVC process and how to rent and book the resorts.

Last edited:
Oh wow, that's a bummer. That's what we are going for again! They must have booked quicker this year...we booked this time last year for the race and there was a lot available. Thanks for checking though :)
I would recommend that you waitlist a resort you prefer. That might be the best option at this point. Same thing is happening for the 1st weekend in January for the marathon weekend.

I would recommend that you waitlist a resort you prefer. That might be the best option at this point. Same thing is happening for the 1st weekend in January for the marathon weekend.

Okay, do you know how I would go about doing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter