Points for rent: Hundreds of points most resorts @ $10 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for 289 points for AKV (Kidani) for April 16-23, 2011. I will be using them for one Savannah View Studio room (175) and one Value room (114).

Hi! We need 3 studios (value) at AK for a week (June 4-11, 2011)- do you have enough points for that?

Hi! We need 2 studios or a 2-bedroom villa at BLT or BCV for 3/19-3/26. There would be 2 adults and 1 child (age 2) in 1 studio and 2 adults and 2 children (ages 2 and 10 months) in the other studio. Please let me know if you have enough points for that - the totals would be 268 for BCV, 278 for BLT, or around 350 for the 2-bedroom villa at either resort. Thank you! :goodvibes

first timer here... trying to plan our honeymoon accommodations.

I am looking for value studio at Animal Kingdom for 2 adults for three nights. Arrive Sept 26 and check out the 29th. Wilderness Lodge or Saratoga Spring studios will work also if AK is not available.

Thanks,
Robert

Hello! I am looking for One bedroom AKL club level for 12-10 to 12-17, 2010. It looks to be 212 points. Am willing to consider other options too.

Thanks!

Hello,
I need 84pts, here's my itinerary.

Total DCV Point Results /Comparisons
• Check In: 09/12/2010
• Check Out: 09/18/2010
Resort Room Type Points
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas Studio-Savannah View 84

Pls let me know if this is feasable
P.S.
I am new to this
Thanks,
Roxanne

Would like to rent a one bedroom villa at Old Key West from 4/9/11-4/16/11

Thank you,
Stefadam
First Timer :)

Hi!

I am looking for a reservation for December 6th, 2010 through December 12th, 2010. We would like a studio at any of the following resorts for 2 adults and 2 children( in order of preference):

BWV (72 points)
BLT (90 points)
AkV (64 points)
SSR (84 points)

Can you please let me know if any of these are available (we are flexible by a day or so).

Thanks!

John

Looking for a studio at Villas at Wilderness lodge from April 4-11 (127 pts). Is this available?

If you still have points available, I looking for Animal Kingdom Lodge Club Level or any available club level from 12-10 to 12-16 studio or one bedroom. Can move dates to the 11th or 12.

Thanks!

Hi looking to rent points for Oct. 17 to Oct. 21, 2010.
studio room, 2 adults any resort will do but ssr
will also do a one bedroom if studio not available. thanks for your time.

Hello, we are look for a two-bedroom villa for GCV, oct 7 to oct 12. please let me know.

thanks

I'm looking for a reservation:

Check in: 8/31/10 Check-out 9/8/10 for a studio at BC or BWV (points 95-120)I know that usually they would be booked but sometimes at the last minute reservations get cancelled and open up. Please check for me. Thanks.

I am looking for a 1 Bedroom Villa that sleeps 5 at the BLT/Contemporary for 3/19-3/24/11 5 nights.

Thanks-

I'm looking for a get away for September 10th to September 12th. I know it is short notice, but I was wondering if you might be able to help.

If you can, we're interested in a studio at any one of the below resorts. I listed them by order of preference.

Bay Lake Towers (I know...a long shot!)
Animal Kingdom Villas
Treehouse Villas
Saratoga Springs
Old Key West
Boardwalk Villas

I have many many points to rent at $10 per point. Plus paypal fees.

I own at all the DVC resorts except BLT & Hawaii. Though if your trip is less than 7 months out I can book at any of the DVC resorts. Full payment is due once reservation is made and I email you the confirmation number.

Now I am going to try something new in prices. If your reservation is more than 120 days out I can provide a payment plan with a 25% deposit and the price per point will be $11, plus paypal fees. With final payments being due 90 days before your reservation.

All payments final and nonrefundable.

I prefer to rent in larger chunks of points since I have so many. Serious inquiries only please.

Please provide your travel dates, top 3 resorts of your choice, room size you will need and how many adults & children in your party.

I am interested in the 2 bedroom Beach Club Villa starting Thursday Dec 9 to Wednesday Dec 15, 2010. This resort only. 2 adults and 4 children (13,10,8,5) Dining plan if possible. Please let me know if these dates are available. I will be paying in full.

Hello there.
I am new to this area but we are a Disney Family - Honeymooned at Disneyworld in 2007 and looking to return in the late winter.

We are interested in a studio at either the Beach Club, Boardwalk Villa or Saratoga Springs. Our dates are 02/18/2011 - 02/26/2011.

Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you.

Wanting to stay at the beach club. Checking in May 14th and checking out May 21st. would need two studios. With the 7 month window for booking do I wait or go ahead and reserve with now. you can pm at mckeen11@earthlink.net. Thank you

Hi
Im looking to transfer about 700 points. Do you have any availability? Are you able to transfer?

Thanks
Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter