Points for rent: Hundreds of points most resorts @ $10 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 adults for a BWV studion checking in 1/30 and out 2/3/11. Not sure how many points that would be, can't find a 2011 chart. We are registered on PayPal. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Looking for 4 standard rooms at the BW March 6, 2011 leaving March 12, 2011 If I figured right I need a total of 356points. Is this possible. Thanks for looking into this. Total of 8 adulits and 6 kids. First for family gathering.

We are interested in staying in BWV or VWL from May 8-May 13, 2011. Please let me know if you can help!:)

Not sure if you'd be able to help, but we're looking for around September 25-September 30, 2011 (dates are flexible). We're looking for a studio for 2 adults, and 2 young children:

Our top 3 are:

Boardwalk Studio - Standard
Animal Kingdom Villas - Value or Standard
Old Key West - Studio

Anything you might be able to do to help out would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

HI! Needing 1BR, 12/6-12/13 for 2adults+2kids for either AKV (value or standard), BWV or OKW (in that order please)....thanks!

Looking for 2 Adults 2 kids looking for best available during this time maybe Boardwalk or comparable - please advise

Sorry, I neglected to note on my previous post that we will be 5 adults, 2 children. Hoping for BWV or AKV, Feb 21-26 or 20-25...Thanks again.

Interested in OKW or Wilderness lodge. Would need a studio for 2 adults and 2 children. April 17-24th 2011

:yay:Bumping:yay:

Anyone trying to contact me please do so through email. You can email me by clicking on my name and it will give you an option for email. I have been busy last several days but will try to get to those that email me. Plenty of points are still available.

pinktales, i don't have enough posts to email you...do you feel comfortable PM'ing me your email address?

Looking for a studio/1 bedroom at any resort from 12/19 through 12/23 - 2 adults 2 kids

thanks

Hello,

Do you have availability for a 2 bdrm villa Nov 1-8 2010?

1st - Animal Kingdom
2nd - Bay Lake
3rd - Saratoga treehouse.

Thanks!!

Tracy

Hi. My family - 2 adults, 3 children + 1 toddler sleeping in a pack n play/crib are interested in Disney and renting points/stay from a DVC member. We are arriving Sunday, 11/21/10 and leaving Friday, 11/26/10. We would like Bay Lake Tower 2 BR MK view (257 points needed) or 2BR Lake view (213 points needed) or we could also do a 1 BR MK view if no 2 BR available (think we'd need 200 points for that). If Bay Lake tower completely unavailable, interested in 2 BR at Wilderness Lodge villas or AK. I don't think we have enough posts yet to leave you our email address or to email you/pm you. Thank you for your help! Sara

I am looking for BLT Oct 7-15. We are a party of 6, but with an infant so I am hoping they will still let us do a 1 bedroom? 2 adults, 4 kids (8, 6, 3, 1).

I am estimating we will need 244 points? But we could look at the cash price if some of those days weren't open.

Also, I am trying to find out about the free dining option. Oct 7 is a listed day but not the rest of our trip. I'm not sure how Disney handles that.

Thank you for your time. I have rented before and could provide a reference.

need about 250 points transferred to my DVC account

call Jim so we can work something out 281-468-1633

Hello I need 132 points for a 2BR at VWL from 3/14-3/17 2011. I am not able to send PMs or e-mails yet but can receive them. If you send me your e-mail I am happy to communicate with you that way. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter