Points for rent: Hundreds of points most resorts @ $10 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. You are a busy one!
I will not give preferences because my week has limited availability.
Myself, DH, and 2 small children will be coming on 11/20 through the 27th or 28th of 2010. Would be thrilled to do whole week, but
even if you could find avail. for 11/20 through the 23rd or the 24th- that would work. I'll just have to move. Looking for a 1 bedroom, but would consider a studio and even do a 2bedroom or the treehouse (it's about 140 points for the 4 nights).
I think this is my 10th post so not sure how to find a PM, feel free to email me.

Hi there, we are looking at travel in early October, 2010 (8 to 10 days).

Thinking of a Deluxe studio at either the AKV (Savannah View) or WLV. Dates are flexible but thinking of arriving Oct 3rd & departing Oct 12th (9 nights).

Do you still have anything available?

I'm not sure if you responded to me or not (I don't quite get this yet), but I can't PM because I am new to this and haven't posted enough yet, do you have an email instead? I was interested in renting 108 points for a studio at OKW for 2/18/11 - 2/25/11 for 2 adults and 2 kids. I can't send you my e-mail until I have more posts. Sorry!!!!

Please let me know if you have any points available.

Thanks!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if you responded to me or not (I don't quite get this yet), but I can't PM because I am new to this and haven't posted enough yet, do you have an email instead? I was interested in renting 108 points for a studio at OKW for 2/18/11 - 2/25/11 for 2 adults and 2 kids. I can't send you my e-mail until I have more posts. Sorry!!!!

Please let me know if you have any points available.

Thanks!!!!!!!

I did just send you a PM. But I think you only need to make 1 more post and you can view your PMs. I had thought you needed 10 posts but I looked it up a few days ago on here and it said 6 posts are needed to be able to view your PMs.

I am currently in the process of calling DVC to check for everyone I didn't get to yesterday. And then emailing/PMing everyone back. I never imagened I was going to have this many people interested. lol...

Thank you soooo much! I appreciate your help! (Hopefully, this is the last post I needed before I can check my messages LOL

I need 158 points for BLT MK view for 4/7/11 thru 4/13/11 @ $11/pt.

Please advise Psg42

Hi, we are 8 4 adults and 4 children looking for a 2 bedroom villa in BWV, AKV or VWL.

Thank you in advance:)

Hi I am interested in VB.....Please, let me know if you own points there as well. It will be 11 months in a few weeks and I am hoping to be able to secure the reservation soon!!TIA!!:thumbsup2:)

Hi! I sent you an email through the DIS since your PMs were full! Here's what we're hoping for, if you can help us:

1st Choice: Value Studio at AKV Jambo House (138 points)
2nd Choice: Standard Studio at AKV Jambo House (168 points)
3rd Choice: Standard Studio at AKV Kidani Village (168 points)

April 7, 2011- April 17, 2011

3 adults (Really 2, but my son will be 18 and a considered an adult! :eek:) and 1 child (2 years old) princess:

Hope you get my email. Not sure if you can book within 11 months for AKV, or if you need to wait for the 7 month window. Look forwarding to hearing from you!

:wizard:

Hello! I recently sent you an email and have not recieved a response as of yet. i understand you are busy. Anywho I am writing to see if you can accomadate me last minute for these dates. December 5th to 10th I have a List of resorts in order of preference, but whatever you can get would be excellent. :worship:

BWV- Studio 82pts or 1BR 101 pt
AkV- V- 73pts S- 82 pts SV- 103 pts
BLT- MK- 137 SV- 103 LV- 121
OKW- studio 87 pts 1BR 159
VWL- studio 105pts
BCV- studio- 105 pts 1BR 197

Please let me know if you have anymore points and if any of these resorts with my dates are available. Thank you!

I would love a room at BLT from April 15-17th........In a studio!!

I am looking to rent a 2 Br unit this December (I know- last minute plans :)with a check in date of the 18th and checking out on the 23. Our preferences are:

1)AKV- value 143pts
2)AKV- standard 155pts
3)BWV- standard 154pts
4)OKW- 157pts
5)SSR- if 3 BR treehouse is roughly the same as 2BR, either will do 172pts.

Thanks!!

Hi,

We are interested in a 2 bed villa from Oct 24 - 29, 2010. 3 adults, 3 kids.

Ideally we would like

1st choice - VWL - 175pts
2nd choice - BLT - SV - 175pts
3rd choice - OWK - 140 pts

Thanks,
Greg

Hi! I tried to send you a PM but the box is full so then I tried to email you but I need to get to 15 posts. but I am interested in the scenario you had proposed about doing SSR and OKW for that time in November. Please send me a pm or email and let me which kind of room and how many points.
Much thanks!

Lynn

Someone has hacked in to my paypal account 2x; It is now closed; will you take a personal check as long as there is plenty of time for it to clear?

Thanks!

Sue

Hi I am interested in VB.....Please, let me know if you own points there as well. It will be 11 months in a few weeks and I am hoping to be able to secure the reservation soon!!TIA!!:thumbsup2:)

Any chance you have VB points??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter