Points to rent: $13 point flat - Large Quantity of points. Own most resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello - I would like to rent at Bay Lake, a 1 standard bedroom view preference. I’m ready to make the reservation ASAP with an invoice / contract if possible. Willing to do this yearly if it works out. My preferred dates Sept 4th check out on Sept 11th and they seem to have availability. Can you let me know?

Hello. . Let me check availability and get back to you.

Hi, could you please check availability for Oct 20-24 for 2 bedroom villas? Any of the resorts in the standard category would be fine. Thanks!

Wondering if you can check AKV Jambo House value studio for 2/21-2/26/17, I believe it is the 11 month window now.

Hello ... I am a long time DVC member and very experienced at renting out my points. My home resorts are AKV, BCV, BLT, VB, VWL & SSR. I have points available in most all of them. There is large quantity of points to rent depending on what is left.

Please let me know the following information in post or PM:

- Dates of travel
- Prefered hotel(s)
- What room type

Will accept PayPal with bank money transfer there is no fee otherwise 3%. Also accept other forms of payment. Payment is 50% at conformation and remainder 50% 30 days before check-in date.

Any other information you need, please let me know.

NOTE: Sorry if I have not gotten back to you I apologize I got so many requests I am trying to get through them. PLEASE PM me and give me your email, its easier to reply. You can also post it here also.

BWV is out of points for booking in 11 month window.

Thanks!

Vinnie
Hello! I am looking for ANY DVC at WDW for May 12-15 (three nights). I would prefer Animal Kingdom as a first choice.

Hi!!

We're a family of 4 looking for something value from 9/19/16-9/22/16.

Ideally would love AK, BW or BC. Anything??

Hi,
I know this is a long shot, but would you be willing to transfer 60 points for two days, 9/25/16 & 9/26/16.
Thanks so much

Looking for availability for 2 studios at WL checking in 12/14/16.. checking out 12/18/16 (4nights) Have calculated 62 points per studio?
Thank you so much for your time.. :)

I am looking to rent points to cover 2 studios for VWL December 4-9, 2016 or December 11-16, 2016. I have rented points before & am familiar with the process. Please let me know if you have points available.

Hello ... I am a long time DVC member and very experienced at renting out my points. My home resorts are AKV, BCV, BLT, VB, VWL & SSR. I have points available in most all of them. There is large quantity of points to rent depending on what is left.

- Dates of travel
- Prefered hotel(s)
- What room type

Will accept PayPal with bank money transfer there is no fee otherwise 3%. Also accept other forms of payment. Payment is 50% at conformation and remainder 50% 30 days before check-in date.

NOTE: Sorry if I have not gotten back to you I apologize I got so many requests I am trying to get through them. PLEASE PM me and give me your email, its easier to reply. You can also post it here also.

Thanks!

Vinnie

- Dates of travel
- Prefered hotel(s)
- What room type

Thanks!

Vinnie

- Dates of travel
- Prefered hotel(s)
- What room type

Thanks!

Vinnie

I am looking for a studio (preference AKL or BWV but would consider anything) for October 19th-22nd, 2016.

Nov 26 - Dec 3
-can be slightly flexible with dates
-split stay if necessary

Studio @
Poly
BLT
VGF
VWL

2 adults, 3 children (8,7,1)

Thank you!

- Dates of travel
- Prefered hotel(s)
- What room type

Thanks!

Vinnie
Hi!
I'm going nuts looking for wilderness 11/27-12/2! Please let me know if you have available.
Thank you
Jennifer

I'm looking for a Studio at AKL 10/31-11/07 and a 1 bedroom at AKL 10/31-11/02 Would prefer Value or Standard View. If this is something that is available please let me know. Thanks

- Dates of travel
- Prefered hotel(s)
- What room type

Thanks!

Vinnie

I'm looking for a standard studio for 10/26/16 to 11/01/16 at Poly or Bay Lake tower
Thank you,
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter