Points to rent: $13 point flat - Large Quantity of points. Own most resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Would you be interested in transferring points? I'm looking for 24 AKV points for a March 2017 reservation. Thanks!
Kira

I am looking for AKL Savanah view room 12/11-12/16/16. Do you have any available for this?

Hello ... I am a long time DVC member and very experienced at renting out my points. My home resorts are AKV, BCV, BLT, VB, VWL & SSR. I have points available in most all of them. There is large quantity of points to rent depending on what is left.

Please let me know the following information in post or PM:

- Dates of travel
- Prefered hotel(s)
- What room type

Will accept PayPal with bank money transfer there is no fee otherwise 3%. Also accept other forms of payment. Payment is 50% at conformation and remainder 50% 30 days before check-in date.

Any other information you need, please let me know.

NOTE: Sorry if I have not gotten back to you I apologize I got so many requests I am trying to get through them. PLEASE PM me and give me your email, its easier to reply. You can also post it here also.

BWV is out of points for booking in 11 month window.

Thanks!

Vinnie[/QUOT
Yes I sure will.

Looking for a reservation for 2 adults:

1st choice October 30-November 5
2nd Choice November 6-12

1st choice Resort is Animal Kingdom Jambo House
2nd choice is Animal Kingdom Kidani

1st choice room tyoe is Concierge/Club level Studio
2nd choice room type is Savanna View Studio

Feel free to email me directly at morriss@hpw.com.

Thank you!

Seeking GF standard or Poly (must sleep 5) and prefer a monorail resort, but AKL might work too. Looking for a 7-9 day stay between 9/1 and 9/10

Any studios available April 6th & 7th, or even just April 7th, by any chance? Update: Disregard. Already booked.
Hi!

Can you please check for me the availabilities for Aulani?

Check-in date: any day between 7/23/16-7/27/16 for one night

# of people: total 8 (including 2 children ages 8 and 6)

Would like either 2 studio rooms or 2 hotel rooms

Thank you so much!

Nami

Hi - I'm looking for AKV, Studio Savannah View from 11/6-11/9. Do you have the points for this?

Hi There,

We are travelling to WDW the week of Sept 4 and staying st VGF until the 9. We need a studio somewhere else for Fri and Sat. Would prefer AKL or BLT.

What is the best you could do on price for AKL? Would you be willing to wait list at BLT after booking AKL?

We are DVC owners and have rented a number of times.

Thanks for your time.

Paul1211 at me.com

Are you willing to transfer points? I am 5 points short for my Dec 2016 AKL vacation and am looking for a transfer.

Hi...Looking to book Poly Nov. 3-12th for 2 adults and 2 children.
My other choices would be Beach Club, BLT or Boardwalk.
Thank you!

If you would be willing to discuss a points transfer I'm in need of 65-70 points for a trip this November. Our home resort is SSR but we are looking to stay at OKW.

Hi.

Im looking for a 340 point transfer.

Can you do this?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter