Points to rent: $13 point flat - Large Quantity of points. Own most resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I am looking for points Jan 9, 10, 11 and probably 12 for a studio. I wanted #1) BC but read your post. Can you wait list BC if I book another resort? My other choices are 2) BLT standard room 3)BWV and 4)AK I have rented multiple times and this trip will be for two adults. Thanks for any help!
Annie

Hello. I have no idea what I am doing, but want to try renting points. To avoid disappointment, I am being flexible on dates and places I'd like to stay. My family of six (with youngest under 3) has never been to WDW (we're DLR vets), so it's all new to us.
I am looking for Nov 27-Dec 4, but we're going to USO for a couple of days, so we have no problem doing a split stay. We would do a split stay even without going to USO. We just prefer to end our trip in the nicest spot. (At DLR, that meant staying "off-site"--but within 20 minutes' walking distance for most of the trip--and then spending our last couple of nights at Disney hotels...which were not much closer, especially after waiting in the one line to get through the Grand Californian to CA.)
So, our top choice is Bay Lake Tower in general and especially to end our stay because of MK proximity. Wilderness Villas, AK, Polynesian, and GF also highly preferred. I am open to suggestions as I probably am not aware of other options that would suit us well. We prefer a one bedroom, but will definitely consider the studios that allow for five plus one baby.
Thanks for reading all that, and I hope I didn't break the thread! ;-)

Looking for 2 night at BCV at the end of October or first week of November 2 Adults 2 Kids. Would like a studio. Also GFV would be another option. Pretty flexible.

Hello,

Can pay 100% now via paypal

Interested in a studio for 6/19/16 to 6/29/16 (2 adults, 2 kids Age 5/Age 1)

Order of Preference

BCV
BLT

thanks

Timmy

Hello ... I am a long time DVC member and very experienced at renting out my points. My home resorts are AKV, BCV, BLT, VB, VWL & SSR. I have points available in most all of them. There is large quantity of points to rent depending on what is left.

Please let me know the following information in post or PM:

- Dates of travel
- Prefered hotel(s)
- What room type

Will accept PayPal with bank money transfer there is no fee otherwise 3%. Also accept other forms of payment. Payment is 50% at conformation and remainder 50% 30 days before check-in date.

Any other information you need, please let me know.

NOTE: Sorry if I have not gotten back to you I apologize I got so many requests I am trying to get through them. PLEASE PM me and give me your email, its easier to reply. You can also post it here also.

BWV is out of points for booking in 11 month window.

Thanks!

Vinnie

HI if any points are left for blt, I'm looking for a standard studio for the dates of january 19-26. My email is jcornwell86@gmail.com

Hello. I have no idea what I am doing, but want to try renting points. To avoid disappointment, I am being flexible on dates and places I'd like to stay. My family of six (with youngest under 3) has never been to WDW (we're DLR vets), so it's all new to us.
I am looking for Nov 27-Dec 4, but we're going to USO for a couple of days, so we have no problem doing a split stay. We would do a split stay even without going to USO. We just prefer to end our trip in the nicest spot. (At DLR, that meant staying "off-site"--but within 20 minutes' walking distance for most of the trip--and then spending our last couple of nights at Disney hotels...which were not much closer, especially after waiting in the one line to get through the Grand Californian to CA.)
So, our top choice is Bay Lake Tower in general and especially to end our stay because of MK proximity. Wilderness Villas, AK, Polynesian, and GF also highly preferred. I am open to suggestions as I probably am not aware of other options that would suit us well. We prefer a one bedroom, but will definitely consider the studios that allow for five plus one baby.
Thanks for reading all that, and I hope I didn't break the thread! ;-)

hate to chime in but astudio way way to small for family of six. I stayed in both 1br and studio and I cannot see how you would even put 6 people in a 1BR
You are looking at 2 br villa for that many people. Disney suites are really not all that big to begin with.
good luck

hate to chime in but astudio way way to small for family of six. I stayed in both 1br and studio and I cannot see how you would even put 6 people in a 1BR
You are looking at 2 br villa for that many people. Disney suites are really not all that big to begin with.
good luck

I understand why some would see it that way, but two beds, plus one of the fold down cots and then toddler in a PNP gets six in a room. We are accustomed to staying in tight quarters because most places we travel regularly don't have accommodations for us.
A one bedroom is nice for us. At BLT, for example, they appear to have a bedroom where parents and toddler would stay, then a sleeper sofa for two kids and a foldout chair for the final kid.
If we care about space, we basically can't stay at a Disney resort because the few spacious options are out of our price range. (A standard room at CR costs the same as a 3-bdrm suite with full kitchen at Wyndham Bonnet Creek, for example.)
Now, I'm saying all this as someone who does not yet know anything about how many points are needed for, say, six nights in a 2-bdrm DVC villa. The threads mention prices per point, some people mention needing "148 points," but I haven't seen enough of price per point PLUS how many points different types of places require to have any idea as to what DVC people pay. I only know what places like BLT cost to book on Disney's reservation website (so not DVC).

Looking for BCV first choice for dates of Check in Nov 17 Check out Nov 23 2 bedroom suite, 4 adults 2 children (9 and 4) . . . :) 2nd choice is Boardwalk, then Wilderness Villas :) thanks!

Looking for BCV first choice for dates of Check in Nov 17 Check out Nov 23 2 bedroom suite, 4 adults 2 children (9 and 4) . . . :) 2nd choice is Boardwalk, then Wilderness Villas :) thanks!

The boardwalk would be standard view please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter