Pokémon Go Friends

My code is 3358 4495 8239

I, like everyone else, need 3 friends.

I'm Alabama.

My name includes my name, so I would prefer not to post it here.

I am at 10 friends, now, which means as long as I get to a good number of stops, I won't have enough gifts to send a gift to everyone every day.

I don't mind adding more friends, I'll work it out so my husband and son get a gift every day, but others may not.

On the other hand, my son still needs friends to make his research goal.

His number is: 1893 6273 7142.

He is Imperial539. Most of his gifts will come from our local University.

I just started playing with my daughter and husband so I can use some friends :)

My Trainer Code is 9065 9537 6775.

Unfortunately, my account got deleted (against my will, of course since my email got unfairly deleted) and now I have to start from scratch once again :')
So if any of you can send gifts, that would be great. My code for my new account is 9052 3833 7296.

Real bummed about losing all of those shinies and rare/strong Pokemon...

Thanks for the adds. Sorry about all the gifts from Starbucks, I work next to one :rotfl2:

My husband can use some more friends as well: 8595 5820 8984

Thanks for the adds. Sorry about all the gifts from Starbucks, I work next to one :rotfl2:

My husband can use some more friends as well: 8595 5820 8984
How many does he need?

There are three of us here. I have 15 friends, my son only plays occasionally and I'm not sure how many my husband has.

We can all friend him, but we can't all say that he will receive gifts every day.

Our names start with JoJo, Camaro, Imperial. I'll share his number today at lunch. Accept what he wants and ignore anyone else.

I think he needs three to move on on his field research thingy but he'll accept anyone and won't be upset if they won't be able to send presents.

My husband also needs friends. He friended some of you that posted codes he’s rapjackofspades. His code is
2128 5882 6263

Unfortunately, my account got deleted (against my will, of course since my email got unfairly deleted) and now I have to start from scratch once again :')
So if any of you can send gifts, that would be great. My code for my new account is 9052 3833 7296.

Real bummed about losing all of those shinies and rare/strong Pokemon...

Oh what a shame---I'm sorry.

Are you (or were you) Wind Nomad?

Last edited:
I don't play, but I have passed on some numbers to my husband and son who need more friends. You may be receiving friend requests from them.

Husbands number- 4231 9859 7898
Sons- 1663 2047 6470

If anyone wants to send them requests...

Just wanted to post in about a month, so November 3rd-10th we are taking our Disney Cruise and probably won’t be able to send gifts for that week. We have the one day at WDW as part of the cruise and will try and deliver that day.

Just wanted to post in about a month, so November 3rd-10th we are taking our Disney Cruise and probably won’t be able to send gifts for that week. We have the one day at WDW as part of the cruise and will try and deliver that day.
At this point, I have 22 friends.

No one, but my husband, gets a gift every day. Most people get a couple a week.

Oh, and I work at the church where most of my gifts are gathered.

At this point, I have 22 friends.

No one, but my husband, gets a gift every day. Most people get a couple a week.

Oh, and I work at the church where most of my gifts are gathered.

Sorry pastor. I'll call someone to fix the ruptured water main in a couple of minutes. This church is a gym and the evil yellow team has taken over.

I have several friends from this list that will become best friends (woo woo) in the next 1-3 days. I’d love to coordinate for lucky eggs because that would be an extra 400k xp with eggs!

I’m Turtlesqueak in game so please DM me if you see this and we’re almost besties, please and thank you!

Camaro (husband) and Jojo (me) would be happy to do it.

Although I think you are closer with Carmaro than you are with me.

Camaro (husband) and Jojo (me) would be happy to do it.

Although I think you are closer with Carmaro than you are with me.

Yes! I think Camaro and I have 2 days until and you and I have about a week! If your husband wants to coordinate PM with what time works to open eggs!! I’m trying to figure out who’s who lol an extra 100k xp is a lot!!!

Yes! I think Camaro and I have 2 days until and you and I have about a week! If your husband wants to coordinate PM with what time works to open eggs!! I’m trying to figure out who’s who lol an extra 100k xp is a lot!!!
It is, he/we will be happy to coordinate whatever.

We are in central time, USA. And he works weekdays, 7-4. Think about what works for you. And I'll talk to him tonight about it and PM you tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter