Pokémon Go Friends

I am at the three new friends stage. My trainer code is 8377 4363 4183. I have some gifts from my Jan 2019 WDW trip in my items.

HI, Pokemon Friends - I need to battle another trainer in the great league. I think I need to coodinate that with someone. My trainer name is FynnBy. Does anyone want to battle?

I think we just need to coordinate.

DM Me, or reply here

HI, Pokemon Friends - I need to battle another trainer in the great league. I think I need to coodinate that with someone. My trainer name is FynnBy. Does anyone want to battle?

DM Me, or reply here
I’m available to battle. Let me know a time. I’m DisneyMom.

Count me in! Happy to find fellow Pokémon players who also love Disney: 5179 7202 1807. I’m KellytheFierce.

DM Me, or reply here
I don’t know how to do this, but I need to do this as well as one of my “research” assignments. Count me in.

I don’t know how to do this, but I need to do this as well as one of my “research” assignments. Count me in.
First, you have to become Ultra Friends. This takes time as you slowly level up each day by opening gifts. I sent a friend request to you but if you have any friends that are already ultra you can battle with them now.

First, you have to become Ultra Friends. This takes time as you slowly level up each day by opening gifts. I sent a friend request to you but if you have any friends that are already ultra you can battle with them now.
Thank you so much for the explanation! I'll be watching my Pokemon for your friend request.

I'm always looking for new Pokemon Go friends. I have so many that have quit playing that I have less than 20 friends now.

I'm Hawkadoom and my code is 282368527912.

It's been three years I think, and my husband and I are still playing. We've also started playing Wizards Unite but that's harder to do when walking, lol. I'm pretty sure I'm friends with most of you on here but my code is 8972 1252 7381. My husband's is 3614 2891 3563.

It's been three years I think, and my husband and I are still playing. We've also started playing Wizards Unite but that's harder to do when walking, lol. I'm pretty sure I'm friends with most of you on here but my code is 8972 1252 7381. My husband's is 3614 2891 3563.
I'm PoohBearJoJo. And I just sent a request. And my husband, Camaro(something). He sent a request to your husband.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter