Pokemon GO!

I'm still playing, but not as often. I just got 2 yesterday that were new to me.

Yes, the whole family still is. We went downtown Chicago on Sunday just to fill up our bags with all the PokeStops. The current event is nice too, double candies and increase of the pink Pokemon. Managed to get my first Chansey and Lickitung the other night.

Last edited:

Yes, the whole family still is. We went downtown Chicago on Sunday just to fill up our bags with all the PokeStops. The current event is nice too, double candies and increase of the pink Pokemon. Managed to get my first Chansey and Lickitung the other night.
Lickitung is my favorite Pokemon. I still collect, don't fight at all. Just passed Level 25. Just figured out how to transfer multiple Pokemon at once. What a timesaver.

The kids around here stopped playing when their parents realized their kids were out at unscheduled times walking around in the fresh air and sunshine getting exercise. Some even started to run and smile. I heard a a rumor that one kid even started to get a tan when he forgot his sunblock and rash guard one afternoon.

But then that ONE DARNED KID had to ruin everything and crossed the street without holding his mom's hand, and now they are all safely back in their bubble wrap on their couches watching Shane Dawson on YouTube.

It was chaos out there in our neighborhood for a while. But all is now back to normal. Not a kid in sight, and the sidewalks and playgrounds are back to being used for their natural purpose of just sitting there looking pretty. Whew!

It's been manic here! First captured Lickitung, Jynx, Porygon, Exeggcute and bred my first Nidorino, Haunter, Vaporeon, Kingler, Nidorina and Wigglytuff! Also picked up numerous Clefairies, Jigglypuffs, Voltorbs, Magnetons, Psyducks and Venonats!

DS's crowd was big into it for a while, but it was a quick fad. I did think it was good for them to get out!

The kids around here stopped playing when their parents realized their kids were out at unscheduled times walking around in the fresh air and sunshine getting exercise. Some even started to run and smile. I heard a a rumor that one kid even started to get a tan when he forgot his sunblock and rash guard one afternoon.

But then that ONE DARNED KID had to ruin everything and crossed the street without holding his mom's hand, and now they are all safely back in their bubble wrap on their couches watching Shane Dawson on YouTube.

It was chaos out there in our neighborhood for a while. But all is now back to normal. Not a kid in sight, and the sidewalks and playgrounds are back to being used for their natural purpose of just sitting there looking pretty. Whew!
I'm glad everything worked out ok. Got to admit it was scary for a little while their, I mean their are bugs, sticker bushes, and dirt outside. But they are all safely back inside playing Xbox so it's all good. Until next time
Keep It Sterile!

Of course I'm still playing! I have to keep ahead of my middle school students, hehe! One of the toughest, yet neatest, 8th grade boys I've ever had comes to me every day to show my what he's caught.

Now if I could only catch up to my sister, who is also having a contest with her students! She's on level 30 while I'm only Level 24.

Just looked its number 8 on the App Store in USA. Lots of people spending lots of $$$$. I only play for free

I only play recently during the special events. Halloween and Xmas were pretty good events. So far the Valentine's event hasn't been that rewarding to me.

Part of my issue with the game is the incredible lack of spawn rates. There are some Pokemon that I've never seen.... ever. Yet when I look on Twitter and Facebook etc.. some people have seen dozens/hundreds of them. Apparently if you live in a mega city like New York, L.A., Toronto, Montreal etc.. you can get a little of everything periodically. But if you live in a much smaller town like I do, it seems unlikely to get a lot of stuff :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter