Pokemon GO!

Yeah - totally random and rare. I seriously spin those stupid stops every day and have gotten exactly one. It's starting to get frustrating.
I was fortunate enough to get 8 in the first week (one extra sunstone and short one metal coat so I evolved everything except Onix). And exactly zero in the last 2 weeks. I guess I used up my allocation but I'm starting to feel they no longer even exist.

Yeah - totally random and rare. I seriously spin those stupid stops every day and have gotten exactly one. It's starting to get frustrating.
That's still one more than I have gotten, which is exactly none!! My husband and I go out walking on the weekends through parks and arboretums, so we have spun hundreds of poke stops. They are being very stingy and a lot of people are going to quit playing again.

I really liked the idea that you got one on your 7th consecutive day. There could be random rare ones, but at least you wouldn't endlessly play and not got anything. But - that's not what they went for.

I have gotten a dragon scale and a sun stone. Both of those were over a week ago. Actually - it will be two weeks ago tomorrow.

I was fortunate enough to get 8 in the first week (one extra sunstone and short one metal coat so I evolved everything except Onix). And exactly zero in the last 2 weeks. I guess I used up my allocation but I'm starting to feel they no longer even exist.

I'm so jealous! I'd love to know if there's a trick to getting them.

That's still one more than I have gotten, which is exactly none!! My husband and I go out walking on the weekends through parks and arboretums, so we have spun hundreds of poke stops. They are being very stingy and a lot of people are going to quit playing again.

Yeah I'm starting to think the same thing. I've got few friends who are also playing and they aren't seeing them either. Yet when I look at Facebook groups for our area people are saying they have a bunch. I get making them rare, but if you make them completely absent you're going to start losing players.

So shiney Pokemon are a thing now. I had no idea until I caught a magikarp that looked a little different. DS told me what it was and that I needed to evove it into a red gyrados. I knew about the special event that they started but nothing about these new things, so that was really fun.

Score! 5 new pokemon this morning in the space of 10 minutes! Including a Togepi! CUTE ^-^

SWEET! Water pokémon bonanza! Collected several Squirtles, Tentacools, and more. They're everywhere!

Double XP right now
And some good stuff in 2k eggs (which is all I've gotten from pokestops since the event started). Gotten a Larvitar at least and my son got a Lapras. Heading into the MK tonight so we'll see how it goes there!

And some good stuff in 2k eggs (which is all I've gotten from pokestops since the event started). Gotten a Larvitar at least and my son got a Lapras. Heading into the MK tonight so we'll see how it goes there!

I haven't gotten any new eggs yet. as I have a 10k egg in the incubator right now and I wasn't able to get out last night. Hoping to get that hatched today and get more 2k eggs as I only have 5k's except the 1 10k I am hatching. Hopefully everyone in my family will get a Lapras. We were disappointed wen we didn't find one in the last promotion of the increased water type.

So shiney Pokemon are a thing now. I had no idea until I caught a magikarp that looked a little different. DS told me what it was and that I needed to evove it into a red gyrados. I knew about the special event that they started but nothing about these new things, so that was really fun.

It will turn into a red Gyarados when it evolves.

I FINALLY got a Lapras out of a 2K egg during the event. I really enjoyed the event because I got other cool stuff from 2K eggs. Plus I leveled up - yay me!

I fonalky got a shiny magikarp and thanks to the pinap berries I now have this bad boy :banana:

Attachments

• IMG_3876.PNG
    IMG_3876.PNG
    254.4 KB · Views: 5
Anyone still playing? At WDW now but the gyms are down! And when I was at my room earlier I could reach the pokestop but too far now. Shucks.

Well, ha to get a new phone after mine was nicked and can't remember my Pokemon GO! login details. I am taking it as a sign from God to shake the habit ;)

My kids and I still play. The fire/ice event has been great. I am envious of someone at Disney playing - Epcot is a great place to play.

We are still playing. They are updating all of the gyms with new ways to battle. That should be rolling out in the day or so. I am assuming that is why they are down. They are also down in my area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter