Politics on the Podcast

Wow--I didn't see the show as overly political at all. I just saw it as one of Pete's rants! :rotfl2: (which I love, by the way.)

My stance on this is that I love it when anyone is passionate and is able to share that passion or speak about it. This is particularly true about politics.

Now, I admit that I have very strong and well-entrenched political views. That being said, I love it when anyone is passionate about a political issue...even if it is the compeltely opposite view from my own. When some is passionate about a political issue, it shows that the person is AWARE and INFORMED about what is going on in our country...and that is SO important. So, even if I disagree, I think it is great.

But in this specific case...again, I saw it as an off-shoot of the finger thing and that just made it funny for me...just Pete being Pete...which is always a good thing in my mind! :goodvibes

As many others here, I listen to some of the other Disney-related podcasts as well as the DIS unplugged. And the pure entertainment value of the DIS is what sets it apart from the others. The others are just "information about Disney." Sure, they are intersting because I love all things Disney. But they are not entertaining. The DIS has the entertainment quality because of the personalities, the joking around, and the getting off on tangents.

That is why I, like others have mentioned, would continue to listen if they talked about brands of dog food (sorry...thought I'd get us off the laundry detergent thing...:rotfl: )

Yeah...what she said! :thumbsup2

BTW...Kirkland Signature Free & Clear Detergent

Looks like this is a cheer for keeping the programming exactly as it is :thumbsup2

I never miss a show. Love the banter. Best info out there. Pete, I heard your finger scan rant and it made me think. I don't like it either. And Julie's comment about the germs - :eek:

I'm a diehard far right nutjob. :goodvibes I didn't hear anything offensive during either show. Now, if someone started telling me who to vote for that would have me seeing :mad:

That goes either way. I had an acquaintance send me a letter on who to vote for and why. Made me very mad.

The podcast is fabulous! Don't change a thing.... Well maybe speed up Bob.:lmao:

Keep the rants coming Pete !! That's what makes your podcast special. I think John McCain is anti finger scanning too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter