Poll - Who goes to Disney 2 times / year ?

we've only been members for 2 yrs, but have been fortunate enough to be able to make 2 trips of 7+ days each year...as time goes on (and points add up!), we'd like to increase this...

We are fortunate to go 3 times a year on average - less during busy years and more during not so busy years. Average trips are 7-10 nights/trip.

2006 will be the first year we will be able to go three times. We have trips planned in May, August and December. Still waiting to hear from the closing company about our purchase of BCV resale...that comes with 84 points that need to be spent before January 2008. For the first time in two years we will be annual passholders again - that DVC discount is just too generous to ignore. When we were 10 day park hopper holders I felt I had to stay too long in the parks each day in order to "get my money's-worth".

We usually go twice a year. In 2006, we went 4 times and this year, we will end up going 4 times.

I don't plan to go twice a year but it keeps happening.
This year I was able to do a spur of the moment week trip in January plus I'm going in May for the Minnie Marathon.
Next year, there's the WDW marathon weekend in January and I have a trip planned in March hosting my father's 75th birthday. Plus I would love to go to Food and Wine in fall 2008. Unfortunately, I'm freelancing at the moment so any time take away from work is time I don't get paid for. On the other hand, I can take as much unpaid time as I want!
To the OP -
GO VOLS!

We do!! EVery Jan for at least 8 days and then in July for 11 days! I even went for an extra week in March this year! I In this one season pass I have gotten july 2006, jan 2007, march 2007, and july 2007....AWESOME!! and BTW-GO VOLS!!! and I am graduating from UT in a month!! the campus is so hyped up with the lady vols right now!!

We try to go 2-4 times a year however this year we are going in May and then doing an Alaska cruise that ends in LA. So this year our second trip will be at DL.

This year, we did 12 days in Feb, 12 in September(3 of them on the cruise), 4nights in late November, and then back for 11 days in Feb.

Wow...that is over a month total. Woohoo! :love:

We average 32 nights on site, per year at "Disney".

I put Disney in quotes because the 32 nights can vary between WDW, Disney Vero Beach, and the California Disneyland Resort. :smokin:

MG

Since the kids have grown and left the nest, I get to go down and play at least 3 - 4 times a year!!! The length of my stays varies but DVC definitely makes it possible for me to enjoy WDW more than once a year!

May daughter and I have been fortunate enough to make one trip already this year with my mother and we are looking forward to 3 more trips including a DCL cruise before the end of 2007 with a combination of family members. Total of 33 days on the AP's/DDE this year :banana:

We take 3 trips with our APs. Then we take a year off and do it again. We did this Dec. 04, April 05, and Sept. 05 and ended up at Disney World for 30 days. This time we did Dec. 06 and are going June 07 and Sept. 07. and will be at Disney World for 32 days.

We do 5 night trips. We are going in May and December this year!:thumbsup2 :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We stay about 6 weeks per year, we live 80 miles from Disney and drive in the nice cooler weather. Usually November thru April, after that it gets to hot and crowded for us.

We do. Now that our kids are grown, DH & I go down the end of Nov./first of Dec. for our trip. Then we do an extended family trip in Jan. or Feb. Last year we also hit Vero & Hilton Head. We have had years that we did WDW 3 or 4 times in one year. We also like to pass through DTD for lunch whenever we are close by.

DW and I go for 5 days at a time for the Flower Festival, F&W Festival and the first week in December. I throw in an extra 5 days on Labor day week alone when everyone is back in school. DW has another 8 months until she joins me in retirement so we can up the ante.

go to Disney 4 times a year - but don't always stay in DVC.

every time do a few days at DVC - most of the time it is offsite.

Now before I started renting - definitely 4 to 7 times each year 4 to 6 days - but only stayed in a studio.

now when it was 7 times - some of those were good discounts at WDW resorts as well.

have 350 points - mostly will stay at studio 40 to 60 points for 5 days - during the time that I like to visit (now offsite will visit in March and May - but generally not onsite)

This year we will have 3 wonderful Disney vacations. Jan 12-21 we spent at GF and BCV, July 21-28 at BCV, Sept 6-11 at BWV. I would go more but haven't bought my resale yet. So next year. Love, Love, Love Disney Vacations!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :yay: :yay: :yay: :banana:

This year we are going 3 times... May, Sept, Dec with the family. Last year it was 4 times. My husband is ready for a break.:confused: We take some of the trips by ourself, then a big family trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter