Pool/fitness room showers at BWI

2kidsForMe

Dreams of being a Guest without a Bag
Hello there,
We are booked for a stay at BWI this July. Toying with the idea of taking a late night flight home, instead of a next day early morning one, to save on one night’s room cost. If we check out in the morning, would my family still be able to use the pool area or fitness center to freshen up before our flight and Magical Express? The thought of getting on an airplane with my two teens, after a day in the hot sticky Florida sun isn’t too appealing. I’ve heard we could still use the pool on checkout day, but I’m unsure if they would let us use the showers. Thanks!

Hello there,
We are booked for a stay at BWI this July. Toying with the idea of taking a late night flight home, instead of a next day early morning one, to save on one night’s room cost. If we check out in the morning, would my family still be able to use the pool area or fitness center to freshen up before our flight and Magical Express? The thought of getting on an airplane with my two teens, after a day in the hot sticky Florida sun isn’t too appealing. I’ve heard we could still use the pool on checkout day, but I’m unsure if they would let us use the showers. Thanks!

Yes you can. You are a guest of the resort until Midnight of check out day.

This is a smart thing to do. We are doing the same when we check out of the GF. We will use the resort all day, take ME to the airport. We will either get a late night flight on check out day OR we will stay at a Marriott on points and take the shuttle to the Marriott when we get DME back to the airport and return the next morning for our flight OR take a late night flight out that night. Why pay for a night at a deluxe and then just leave the next morning. Deluxes are too expensive for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter