Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

i'll be at Pop [see siggy] not really celebrating anything special, wait it'll be my fifth solo trip to Pop :banana: :banana:

Going April 1-6th celebrating my dd 15th Birthday and my son and his school marching in the MK parade.
Kim

We will be at Pop March 7th-14th, Celebrating DD 7th birthday (a couple weeks late her actual b-day Feb 19th) , and spring break:cheer2: !

We are going Feb 5-14. We are celabrating a much delayed Honeymoon, and our first vacation without kids!

Hi all. We will be at POP on Jan 23rd and 24th. Switching over to VWL for our first trip Home as DVC owners. I've been looking at all the pics. We've never stayed at POP before and can't wait. Bringing family with us for this trip.

Rob

Hi all, we are going April 30-May 7 for our 13th Anniversary. Its our 1st time at POP. It looks like a fun resort, our son along w/ us should have a ball there.:dance3:

We will be @ POP 2/2-2/12. Not celebrating anything specific-- I guess we are celebrating getting out of IL in the winter, oh, and 2008 being a thing of the past (this year has been horrible for our family- deaths, illness, home loss from fire, just lots of stuff that someone couldn't even make up- I should have been keeping notes to write a book :rotfl2: ..... 2009 is looking up already :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 )

bf and i will be staying 3/17-24/09 celebrating 1 yr of being together!!! on the 19th

We will be at POP from 4/22 -5/06. Celebrating birthdays and our amazing family. My dd's are getting the present ( being told that we are going) on their 12'th birthday in February and DH will be spending his 38'th birthday in the world. Can't wait!

Not going until October 2009 :sad2:
Not celebrating anything in particular...but going with two other families, so I guess we are celebrating Friendship, Family & Fun!
:idea:

It is Pop Century for DS and I 5/25 to 6/8 celebrating DS 8th grade graduation.
Ang

Hey Angwill, your holding out on me...I thought you weren't going back until September/October! :confused3
You need another ticker! :idea:

Hey will be at POP from 4/24-May 1 we have lots to celebrate....Our 26th bdays, 4th wedding anniservary and we are making this the HONEYMOON we never had. :)

We will be July 11th - July 18th with our family celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary. This is our first stay at POP and I can hardly wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter