• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

We (me, dh and 2 sons) are also WDW veterans. This is our first stay at a value resort! We will be at Pop 3/13-3/20 celebrating a successful move to Kansas and surviving our 1st winter! We moved from Southern California, so a real winter is new to us! I'm looking forward to some warm Florida sun!:thumbsup2

We will be going to Pop May 9-16. Things we will be celebrating: (1) First family vacation to Disney World or in general. (2) Boys first time on an airplane. (3) Our youngest son will actually turn 2 during the trip. (4) Early 8th anniversary trip. We had our honeymoon at Disney World in June 2001. (5) This week my parents have also decided to come with us. They have not been to Disney in 14 years (tons of visits before that). They will be celebrating their 60th birthdays.

We'll be at POP Jan. 31 - Feb 8 celebrating my 50th b'day on the 1st. That is if I even remember its my b'day that day. I think I'll be too excited to just get to the parks..

We will be at POP 6/15 - 22 and celebrating.....Well, being able to go in this economy! :cheer2:

We will be at POP 1/31 - 2/7 celebrating MIL's retirement and good times as a family! Taking advantage of the 4/3 plan.

We will be staying at the POP Jan28-Feb 4 celebrating my twins 6th birthday on 2/2!

Pam

We're staying at the Pop (our Fav) 3/3 - 11. Had to cancel an earlier trip due to uncertainty's with the economy, but after 25 years of challenges nothing will stop us now. Practicing The Hustle now.....See ya there!

Hi all!

We're celebrating my DNephew's FIRST TRIP to WDW :banana: on 06/13-20! He doesn't know yet, it'll be his b'day surprise on 03/20.

Originally planned a 4-night stay with him... then along came the 4+3 deal... pixiedust:

We'll be at the POP (my DW and I) April 3rd-12th..celebrating our 5th wedding aniversary early :) And mainly b/c of the 4/3 deal.

Hi!
We will be staying at POP 9/14-18th and we're celebrating Moms 60th birthday-- just the girls! Hope to see some of you there!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter