Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Just a heads up for those booking tomorrow that traditionally SW updates their Low Fare Calendar before the 'Depart' 'Arrive' dates so you'll want to keep an eye out there. Not sure where it is on the app but on the website you can access it here:

View attachment 605101
Just a heads up for those booking tomorrow that traditionally SW updates their Low Fare Calendar before the 'Depart' 'Arrive' dates so you'll want to keep an eye out there. Not sure where it is on the app but on the website you can access it here:

View attachment 605101
Do you have to select the number of passengers before booking through the low fare calendar?

Me! Dreading if it isn't up before I need to leave for work. That five minute car ride will last forever! Taking my computer already logged in if need be.

When is everyone hoping to fly???

I have 12 going down on 1/6 and 3 more on 1/9. Flying out of Milwaukee.

Oh it gets worse.....

Six of them have travel funds and one has a voucher.....

AND

my checkbook....... Family Christmas gift
YIKES! :faint: I couldnt keep up with all of that!

I thought it was bad enough I'd have to book 2 sets of flights -one for me and my cousin and then my DH separately, since he's set up as my CP, and I haven't earned it yet for next year..

but now that I'm thinking of that - I wonder if I should book them all 3 together and then have them split him out when (if) I earn CP again?

I have plenty of points to pay for all 3 flights right now...

and I wonder since I currently have A List, that wont carry over for these March reservations so I'll need to get EB, right??

Looking to book spring break to DL for 3 in March. Hoping for good flight to SNA (Orange County) and avoid LAX if I can.

Four of us for Spring Break from D.C. Wishing that Dulles would have better nonstop flights but probably will have to fly out of National.
I can't ever get direct flights on SW from IAD to MCO anymore :(, this was pre-pandemic, I think they only had a Saturday option on occasion?

Good luck!!
I'm probably trying for some late January dates from National.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter