Post Your 2015 Discount Deals Here

1. 5 people-2 adults, 2 kids (13,11), 1 infant
2. 1/18/15 -1/24/15
3. Art of Animation Nemo Suite
4. Discount used-SPD
5. Base 6 days ticket + Quick Serve Dining
6. $3700.36

So I called back this afternoon to get some alternative pricing as I thought my package before was really high.....Grand total first time $5850. Got an awesome CM on the phone he started looking at things and doesn't believe the previous CM did the discount right....so here is my new price...

1. Number in party - 3 Adults 1 Dis Adult
2. Dates - Feb. 25 to Mar 6
3. Resort and room type - POR Riverside GV
4. Discount used (SPD or room only) - SPD
5. Park tickets + options (park hopper - , etc.) - MYW w/ PH & MM
6. Total cost - $5056

Now that's better....do your research folks...Thank god I called back!!

2 adults
March 2 - 5
WL standard view
SPD
Base Tickets for 3 days
Regular Dining Plan
Total cost $1979.16 (Package was 2134)

tell me folks, is this a great deal? it was higher than I expected. I checked on POFQ to start and only left was water view at $1800 ish...so for the extra $100 no brainer to go deluxe. was I being unrealistic thinking the SPD package would be less?

2 adults
Jan. 17-24
Pop standard
8-day PH
Regular dining

$2206

Seems high to me...

We're identical, except staying 2/8 - 2/15. Total was $2,274.70. hmmmm
And we both only have 2 weekend nights (unless they consider Friday a weekend night, in which case we have one more weekend night)

2 adults March 2 - 5 WL standard view SPD Base Tickets for 3 days Regular Dining Plan Total cost $1979.16 (Package was 2134) tell me folks, is this a great deal? it was higher than I expected. I checked on POFQ to start and only left was water view at $1800 ish...so for the extra $100 no brainer to go deluxe. was I being unrealistic thinking the SPD package would be less?

Did you check the RO discount? For two adults at a Deluxe, it's probably a better deal.

We're identical, except staying 2/8 - 2/15. Total was $2,274.70. hmmmm
And we both only have 2 weekend nights (unless they consider Friday a weekend night, in which case we have one more weekend night)

The difference is that the rates go up starting on Thursday 2/12 and then go up even more for 2/13 and 2/14 because of Valentine and Pres. Day weekend.

We are staying same days:
1. Number in party - 2 adults, one child age 9
2. Dates - 2/8-2/15
3. Resort and room type - ASMo - preferred room w QSDP
4. Discount used (SPD or room only) - SPD worked out better
5. Park tickets + options (park hopper, etc.) - 8 day tix - no hoppers
6. Total cost - $2444 - saved about $356 - wish it was more but I'll take it!

We plan to do a few character meals we will pay OOP for.

We're identical, except staying 2/8 - 2/15. Total was $2,274.70. hmmmm And we both only have 2 weekend nights (unless they consider Friday a weekend night, in which case we have one more weekend night)

Friday and Saturday nights are weekend rates. Sunday is not.

1. Number in party: 4 (2 adults, 2 8-year olds)
2. Dates: 3 days (Jan 24 to Jan 27)
3. Resort and room type: Wilderness, Wood view (standard not available for deal)
4. Discount used (SPD or room only): Room Only
5. Park tickets + options (park hopper, etc.): 3 day base
6. Total cost: $1944 (without discount, think it was $2200)

I was hoping to book the discount based on a Standard Room, which would have brought the cost down more, but only Wood and up are available for the Room Only discount, according to the agent.

Standard rooms are available for the SPD package, but you can only get the full dining plan with it, not QS. Since we are only going for 3 days as the end of a family trip to Florida, we wouldn't want to spend the time doing table dining this trip.
But, pricing it out, the SPD plan would have been $2300, so a savings of $300 if we were to have booked that without the deal.

Can we keep track of all the discount examples in 1 thread so non Visa holders can see what they might be working with? This has been helpful to me in seeing my options but I thought it might be good to have all the specific examples in one thread instead of browsing all the 2015 discount threads :) In examples please include:

1. Number in party
2. Dates
3. Resort and room type
4. Discount used (SPD or room only)
5. Park tickets + options (park hopper, etc.)
6. Total cost

If I left anything out please let me know! pixiedust:

1. Number in party- 4 (2adults, one junior, one child)
2. Dates-2/5-2/15
3. Resort and room type-POR Garden View
4. Discount used (SPD or room only). SPD
5. Park tickets + options (park hopper, etc.) 8 day base ticket
6. Total cost. $4510.66

1. Number in party-2 adults, 1 kid
2. Dates 2/5-2/15
4. Discount used (SPD or room only) SPD
5. Park tickets + options (park hopper, etc.) 8 day base
6. Total cost. $3880.65

1. Number in party-2adults
2. Dates-2/5-2/15
4. Discount used (SPD or room only) SPD
5. Park tickets + options (park hopper, etc.)-8 day base
6. Total cost-$3458.24

1. 2 Adults 2 Kids (11 & 9)
2. January 18-23
3. POR Preferred Room
4. SPD discount
5. 5 Day standard tickets + regular dining plan
6. $2,829.99

To book the same package at rack rate it was $3473.42 so we saved almost $650.

1. Number in party 2 adults, 2 children (under 10)
2. Dates January 30-February 8 (9 nights)
3. Wilderness Lodge woods view, regular dining plan
4. Discount: SPD
5. 9 day base ticket
6. memory maker
6. Total cost $5429.78

The weird thing is that she originally quoted me $5552 (approx) but then I asked her to check the 30%. That one came out higher. So she went back and did the SPD and it came in cheaper ($5429). She had no idea how that happened. I just went with it. However, it makes me wonder how accurate these numbers are.

Is it possible that the SPD total cost is a little higher because the memory picture pack is included?

You can remove the Memory Maker from the VISA Package and the cost will be reduced by $150.00. I did this last night with a VISA package I booked.

3 adults (me, DH, nanny), 1 child, 1 infant
Feb 21 thru March 1
1 BR Theme Park View at BLT
Standard Dining Plan
$12,796

No discounts available. Seriously?!?

1. Number in party - 4 Adults, 2 Children under 10
2. Dates - 1/24/2015 - 2/1/2015
3. Resort and room type - Art of Animation, Lion King Suite
4. Discount used - SPD
5. Park tickets - 8 day base (no hopper) & Disney Dining Plan (TS & QS)
6. Total cost - $5972.75 ($6870.59 without discount)

Saved $897.84

To me that calculates to be 13% off the total package price. She could not tell me how the discount is calculated.

I called yesterday and was told I could not get SPD discount on AoA LK Suite, and could get room only discount. Pays to keep trying.

1. Number in party : 3 (2 adults, one 4-yr-old)
2. Dates: February 16-23, 7 nights (mostly during the President's week higher time)
3. Resort and room type: POP, standard room
4. Discount used (SPD or room only): SPD (with DDP, not quick serve)
5. Park tickets + options (park hopper, etc.): 7-day PH tickets
6. Total cost: $2,975

I found this saved me $400 from rack rates online, or about 12%. And I declined the Memory Maker.

Also checked:
Room-only discount: $965
Plus DDP (not QS) & tickets: $3,158

For reference...
POR with No discount: $3,995
SPD with POR: $3,531
Room-only with POR: Around $1,450
Room-only with POR & tickets & DDP: Around $3,650

Seems like the SPD was the better deal all around, if you do dining. Hope that helps!

1. Number in party = 2 adults (honeymoon)
2. Dates = October 25th to November 1st, 2015
3. Resort and room type = Pop Century Standard Room; king bed requested
4. Discount used (SPD or room only) no discounts applied yet - hoping for a dining discount for the week we are there
5. Park tickets + options (park hopper, etc.) = 8 days plus hopper
6. Deluxe Dining Plan - gives up the option to be more flexible in eating habits since its our very first trip
6. Total cost = $3424.42

1. Number in party 2 adults, one child (over 10)
2. Dates February 4-12 (8 nights)
3. POR Preferred Room, regular dining plan
5. 8 day park hopper
6. Total cost $3650

DH wanted Riverside, so he'll be happy. I had priced out POFQ a few days ago, and I feel like it was less than this package, before the discount. hmmm. (Oh wait, the price for POFQ was with my DD as a 8 year old, so cheaper dining plan. When I say she's 10, the price goes up. But then she's not eating Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets while I enjoy filet mignon.)

Well, reservations are made. Too soon to start packing, so I guess I'll spend the next few days questioning my decisions. :rolleyes1
I'm hoping to have enough Alaska Airlines miles to pay for our flights, so we might just be able to pull this off!
Still kicking around the idea of a Deluxe with room only discount...
Or maybe Caribbean Beach. Or...or...or...

OK, I made a few changes.
1. Number in party: 2 adults, one child (8)
2. Dates February 4-12 (8 nights)
3. POR Royal Guest Room, Pool View, regular dining plan
(I changed from a Preferred Room when I found out the furniture is made out of sticks and the decor is beyond rustic.)
5. 8 day park hopper
6. Total cost $3691

My room cost more with this change, but I "downgraded" Hannah to a child on the dining plan, which saved $170. So I came out about the same. $41 more total, for a room I like better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter